Kokos Goldfish Forum
mjfromga

Fishy treats

Looking good!!!!

Looks like they loved that! 

Thanks. There's a horrible REGULAR GOLDFISH in there that steals massive treats so I always drop a bit when I first get to the pool for her and then lead the others away while she greedily tries to snatch all of that. 

The googlies are always late to the treats and often don't get any since I don't put many. Neither of them are to he found here. Obsidian is almost blind but does much better than the googlies as far as food goes. 

Edited by mjfromga

On 8/16/2017 at 11:11 PM, mjfromga said:

Thanks. There's a horrible REGULAR GOLDFISH in there that steals massive treats so I always drop a bit when I first get to the pool for her and then lead the others away while she greedily tries to snatch all of that. 

The googlies are always late to the treats and often don't get any since I don't put many. Neither of them are to he found here. Obsidian is almost blind but does much better than the googlies as far as food goes. 

Bad Goldfish!!!  :SmackBottom:

2 minutes ago, DawnMichele said:

Bad Goldfish!!!  :SmackBottom:

Asteroid is actually immensely annoying. She's getting bigger by the day and likes to eat everything she sees. She's been eating off of the lily in there too. It's doing well and I don't want it destroyed. 

2 minutes ago, mjfromga said:

Asteroid is actually immensely annoying. She's getting bigger by the day and likes to eat everything she sees. She's been eating off of the lily in there too. It's doing well and I don't want it destroyed. 

Can you put her some place else?