Jump to content
Kokos Goldfish Forum
mjfromga

Robin and Winslow

Recommended Posts

My two red fishies. They look quite orange in the natural light. Photos below are of them when I got them last year. Robin is male and Winslow is female. My sweet little babies. 

DSCN3944_zpsqsayayww (1)_kindlephoto-639344727.jpg

DSCN0742_zps90p3zi0y (1).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They look incredible Myra!!! Big chunksters!!!   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DawnMichele said:

They look incredible Myra!!! Big chunksters!!!   

Thanks a lot Dawn. I'm extremely happy with how Robin turned out. He only cost me $2 from Walmart and he's really a pretty nicely shaped Ryukin now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They look amazing Myra! Especially Robin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, FishyMandy said:

They look amazing Myra! Especially Robin

Thanks a ton Mandy. Lol Tangerine, Tangelo, and Citrus pictured here aspire to grow up to be just like Robin someday. I love Ryukins so much... They'll always be my favorites. 

GEDC0774.thumb.JPG.8aa4c71277d403b58f23c245b371ad91.JPG

GEDC0772.thumb.JPG.c871353fe04ad08d1bbb3955e0a4aff5 (1).JPG

GEDC0779.thumb.JPG.051e0a85e5c592de54f8dd3dc3601165.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to admit, I wasn't the biggest fan of Ryukins for a while, and then the more I saw you post them the more I fell in love with them :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

I have to admit, I wasn't the biggest fan of Ryukins for a while, and then the more I saw you post them the more I fell in love with them :P

I remember. You didn't even have any Ryukins when I first met you. I always loved Ryukins. My first two fish ever were Ryukins. By accident. I just got the two I liked most and they ended up being Ryukins. Boo Boo and Rhonda. 

But I didn't like Orandas or Telescopes but same as you, the more people posted about them, the more I wanted one myself. Nowadays I like all fancy types EXCEPT the Pearlscale. It hasn't grown on me yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mjfromga said:

I remember. You didn't even have any Ryukins when I first met you. I always loved Ryukins. My first two fish ever were Ryukins. By accident. I just got the two I liked most and they ended up being Ryukins. Boo Boo and Rhonda. 

But I didn't like Orandas or Telescopes but same as you, the more people posted about them, the more I wanted one myself. Nowadays I like all fancy types EXCEPT the Pearlscale. It hasn't grown on me yet. 

I never have like the Pearls nope not me. I do love Ranchu's or anything close to that :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want a Ranchu. I got one a while ago with 3 others. It died suddenly but the other 3 are just fine and seem strong. I think he was just weak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mjfromga said:

I want a Ranchu. I got one a while ago with 3 others. It died suddenly but the other 3 are just fine and seem strong. I think he was just weak. 

I have lost a few Ranchu's some from mysterious death :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, mjfromga said:

I remember. You didn't even have any Ryukins when I first met you. I always loved Ryukins. My first two fish ever were Ryukins. By accident. I just got the two I liked most and they ended up being Ryukins. Boo Boo and Rhonda. 

But I didn't like Orandas or Telescopes but same as you, the more people posted about them, the more I wanted one myself. Nowadays I like all fancy types EXCEPT the Pearlscale. It hasn't grown on me yet. 

I like all fancies now too :) I have one pearlie and I never thought I would own one, I probably wouldnt get another but I do like them. I haven't owned a ranchu yet, but probably will some day. I also haven't owned a bubble eye and probably wont, because the bibbles freak me out and Im scared they will pop lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...