Kokos Goldfish Forum
mjfromga

Robin and Winslow

My two red fishies. They look quite orange in the natural light. Photos below are of them when I got them last year. Robin is male and Winslow is female. My sweet little babies. 

DSCN3944_zpsqsayayww (1)_kindlephoto-639344727.jpg

DSCN0742_zps90p3zi0y (1).jpg

They look incredible Myra!!! Big chunksters!!!   

10 hours ago, DawnMichele said:

They look incredible Myra!!! Big chunksters!!!   

Thanks a lot Dawn. I'm extremely happy with how Robin turned out. He only cost me $2 from Walmart and he's really a pretty nicely shaped Ryukin now. 

They look amazing Myra! Especially Robin

48 minutes ago, FishyMandy said:

They look amazing Myra! Especially Robin

Thanks a ton Mandy. Lol Tangerine, Tangelo, and Citrus pictured here aspire to grow up to be just like Robin someday. I love Ryukins so much... They'll always be my favorites. 

GEDC0774.thumb.JPG.8aa4c71277d403b58f23c245b371ad91.JPG

GEDC0772.thumb.JPG.c871353fe04ad08d1bbb3955e0a4aff5 (1).JPG

GEDC0779.thumb.JPG.051e0a85e5c592de54f8dd3dc3601165.JPG

I have to admit, I wasn't the biggest fan of Ryukins for a while, and then the more I saw you post them the more I fell in love with them :P

2 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

I have to admit, I wasn't the biggest fan of Ryukins for a while, and then the more I saw you post them the more I fell in love with them :P

I remember. You didn't even have any Ryukins when I first met you. I always loved Ryukins. My first two fish ever were Ryukins. By accident. I just got the two I liked most and they ended up being Ryukins. Boo Boo and Rhonda. 

But I didn't like Orandas or Telescopes but same as you, the more people posted about them, the more I wanted one myself. Nowadays I like all fancy types EXCEPT the Pearlscale. It hasn't grown on me yet. 

3 hours ago, mjfromga said:

I remember. You didn't even have any Ryukins when I first met you. I always loved Ryukins. My first two fish ever were Ryukins. By accident. I just got the two I liked most and they ended up being Ryukins. Boo Boo and Rhonda. 

But I didn't like Orandas or Telescopes but same as you, the more people posted about them, the more I wanted one myself. Nowadays I like all fancy types EXCEPT the Pearlscale. It hasn't grown on me yet. 

I never have like the Pearls nope not me. I do love Ranchu's or anything close to that :) 

I want a Ranchu. I got one a while ago with 3 others. It died suddenly but the other 3 are just fine and seem strong. I think he was just weak. 

5 hours ago, mjfromga said:

I want a Ranchu. I got one a while ago with 3 others. It died suddenly but the other 3 are just fine and seem strong. I think he was just weak. 

I have lost a few Ranchu's some from mysterious death :( 

19 hours ago, mjfromga said:

I like all fancies now too :) I have one pearlie and I never thought I would own one, I probably wouldnt get another but I do like them. I haven't owned a ranchu yet, but probably will some day. I also haven't owned a bubble eye and probably wont, because the bibbles freak me out and Im scared they will pop lol