Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Fish Of Gold

I'm lost...

13 posts in this topic

I haven't been on here for a little bit so I noticed that all of my pictures in my blog are gone including my signature photos, it just shows boxes saying to upgrade in photobucket. Photobucket wants me to pay $39.99 a month to be able to use 3rd party hosting to have photos show up here. I can't afford that just to post pictures! UGH! I see that pictures can now be uploaded directly from the computer. Well I cant go thru every one of my pictures for the past 3 years to replace in place of matching Photobucket copies, that would take forever. Frustrating! :( 

Anyway.....

By the way, Can we even have signatures any more? I don't see the place where to change it anymore.

23 minutes ago, Fish Of Gold said:

I haven't been on here for a little bit so I noticed that all of my pictures in my blog are gone including my signature photos, it just shows boxes saying to upgrade in photobucket. Photobucket wants me to pay $39.99 a month to be able to use 3rd party hosting to have photos show up here. I can't afford that just to post pictures! UGH!

Yup thats photo bucket for you. They did this to everyone and broke everyones photos. I don't know what to do its all over the net. :( 

23 minutes ago, Fish Of Gold said:

I see that pictures can now be uploaded directly from the computer. Well I cant go thru every one of my pictures for the past 3 years to replace in place of matching Photobucket copies, that would take forever. Frustrating! :( 

Anyway.....

By the way, Can we even have signatures any more? I don't see the place where to change it anymore.

Yes you can :)  Hit your Avatar on the top right hand corner, it will do a pull down go to Settings, then Sig :) It should work.

Im sorry about Photobucket. I my self will have an issue as some of our awards are with them :o 

Hi Amy. I switched to Imgur and it is GREAT!!!!

2 hours ago, DawnMichele said:

Hi Amy. I switched to Imgur and it is GREAT!!!!

Or you can upload here now :) 

1 minute ago, koko said:

Or you can upload here now :) 

That's right!!!! Sorry Koko!!!

35 minutes ago, DawnMichele said:

That's right!!!! Sorry Koko!!!

No need for sorry. 

It just been going on for a bit, I thought I would just make it easier for everyone :)

But the real issue is that Photobucket broke all those links all over the net. I really can't believe they did that. :o 

Yea, Photobucket was really terrible :(

I also use imgur now. I find it a lot quicker that photobucket and don't have to pay

31 minutes ago, FishyMandy said:

I also use imgur now. I find it a lot quicker that photobucket and don't have to pay

I like it better than Photobucket.

5 hours ago, koko said:

No need for sorry. 

It just been going on for a bit, I thought I would just make it easier for everyone :)

But the real issue is that Photobucket broke all those links all over the net. I really can't believe they did that. :o 

I bet they lose alot of people because of what they did!!!!

52 minutes ago, FishyMandy said:

yeah that was so rude :( 

19 minutes ago, DawnMichele said:

I bet they lose alot of people because of what they did!!!!

They sure did :o 

Thanks again for allowing US to upload our photo's on here Koko!!!  :thumbup2:

1 minute ago, DawnMichele said:

Thanks again for allowing US to upload our photo's on here Koko!!!  :thumbup2:

Hey I rather everyone be happy :) 

On 8/5/2017 at 11:53 AM, Fish Of Gold said:

I haven't been on here for a little bit so I noticed that all of my pictures in my blog are gone including my signature photos, it just shows boxes saying to upgrade in photobucket. Photobucket wants me to pay $39.99 a month to be able to use 3rd party hosting to have photos show up here. I can't afford that just to post pictures! UGH! I see that pictures can now be uploaded directly from the computer. Well I cant go thru every one of my pictures for the past 3 years to replace in place of matching Photobucket copies, that would take forever. Frustrating! :( 

Anyway.....

The instructions for uploading here.