Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tohru1529

Pebbles update here no meds

Hi everyone so I stop all 3 meds. I would like to know if I can just give her plain food back instead of giving her Anti-Parasite. Anyway here photo her she seem to getting back her old happy self. I did found of what pebbles has,she has internal tumor. So there nothing can do but this person told me Avogel1231:yeah, looks like a tumor, they dont kill things immediately and up until death the animal usually behaves perfectly healthy and sometimes the tumor wont kill but usually it does. I just keep my eye on her. I leave her in the 10 gallon for a week then put her in the big tank with everyone.       

20170515_211607.jpg

20170516_142033.jpg

Okay, please keep it all on the one thread, it's too hard to follow.

We have also told you it's likely a tumor, hence why we have been discouraging meds.  Is there a reason you are listening to advice from others while still asking here?  This sort of thing is very frustrating to us as disease helpers because we cannot keep straight the treatments or which advice you are heeding and why.  Our default policy is that you can take our advice or get it from others, but both at once makes it difficult to track and is a waste of our time as volunteers.  Multiple threads are also confusing - I'm sitting here trying to figure out what treatments you've done and when, when we only advised you in a single one, how long the condition has been persisting and what secondary symptoms we may see, what you're feeding and how that might interact with any meds we would use ------- and now I'm doing it with three separate threads in less than a week for the same fish.

Hopefully you can see why this would be frustrating to us.

Please help us help you by following the basic guidelines - one thread, one set of advice followed, one dialog with results and back and forth so we can keep it all straight.  Sound good?

4 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

Okay, please keep it all on the one thread, it's too hard to follow.

We have also told you it's likely a tumor, hence why we have been discouraging meds.  Is there a reason you are listening to advice from others while still asking here?  This sort of thing is very frustrating to us as disease helpers because we cannot keep straight the treatments or which advice you are heeding and why.  Our default policy is that you can take our advice or get it from others, but both at once makes it difficult to track and is a waste of our time as volunteers.  Multiple threads are also confusing - I'm sitting here trying to figure out what treatments you've done and when, when we only advised you in a single one, how long the condition has been persisting and what secondary symptoms we may see, what you're feeding and how that might interact with any meds we would use ------- and now I'm doing it with three separate threads in less than a week for the same fish.

Hopefully you can see why this would be frustrating to us.

Please help us help you by following the basic guidelines - one thread, one set of advice followed, one dialog with results and back and forth so we can keep it all straight.  Sound good?

Yes I am sorry I have it been on here in so long I forgot