Jump to content
titch

The next phase. Any advice?

106 posts in this topic

You can change whatever you want.  For the future you really might get more barrels so you have water storage space.

I'd feed normally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:hi Hi Titch!!!! How's everything going???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22 June 2017 at 6:06 PM, shakaho said:

You can change whatever you want.  For the future you really might get more barrels so you have water storage space.

I'd feed normally.

Sorry, I totally missed this. 

Thanks Sharon. Good idea ref more storage - just need to make some room in the garage for a couple more barrels. 

I bought some more elodea to add tomorrow during WC. Hopefully that'll keep him going til were back!

1 hour ago, DawnMichele said:

:hi Hi Titch!!!! How's everything going???

Good thanks Dawn. Busy with chores, laundry & packing. I'm not a fan of the couple of days before we go away - I always feel like there's something I've forgotten to do!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:hi Hi Titch!!!! IM sure your busy running around getting everything ready!!! Have a wonderful and safe holiday!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DawnMichele said:

:hi Hi Titch!!!! IM sure your busy running around getting everything ready!!! Have a wonderful and safe holiday!!!!

Ha! Yeah, I should be. But thought I'd take 10 minutes to catch up on on the latest Koko posts before we take the kitties off to the cattery.

Thank you for thinking of us. It's an early start so I'll be triple checking we've set all available alarms! 

Cant wait!! :redbanana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, titch said:

Ha! Yeah, I should be. But thought I'd take 10 minutes to catch up on on the latest Koko posts before we take the kitties off to the cattery.

Thank you for thinking of us. It's an early start so I'll be triple checking we've set all available alarms! 

Cant wait!! :redbanana:

:grouphug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now