visualkeirockstar

Has anyone woke up paranoid that you think your tank might of break?

7 posts in this topic

Or maybe your scared someone in the house might break it? Idk why but some times I just feel like this.

Yes I have and had it happen to me.... First time I was sleeping and my cat alerted me to this.... I got up and there was 3 pin holes on the side, leaking out the glue :o

Next time for me I had moved from CA to Oregon and my 45 gallon tank made it up only to have it crack down the middle after it had been set up for a week :o 

So yes I worry all the time :o 

Yes I have and had it happen to me.... First time I was sleeping and my cat alerted me to this.... I got up and there was 3 pin holes on the side, leaking out the glue
Next time for me I had moved from CA to Oregon and my 45 gallon tank made it up only to have it crack down the middle after it had been set up for a week  
So yes I worry all the time  

I had one broke before because my brother hit it with a basketball.

1 hour ago, visualkeirockstar said:

I had one broke before because my brother hit it with a basketball.

:yikes

I had one night of anxiety over this after my stand got wet and I had an irrational thought about the wood buckling.  Of course my husband designed it in such a way it would never, ever happen even with a ton of water damage, but I flipped out nonetheless.  When all was well in the morning I felt better and haven't been anxious about it since.

I've never had that fear, but I'm always a bit cautious after I get my cocylinder refilled. I've woken up a few times and checked to make sure the active pressure hasn't exceeded what it's supposed to.

Yes!  I am very paranoid.  Get a water sensor to ease your mind.

Check out my recent story.