Jump to content
Pic of the week


Pic of the week poll #14
koko

Yearly Medals

40 posts in this topic

Hey guys. After the Upgrade I have lost my Anniversay thingy at the bottom. I have been keeping up with it when I see it... But if you need your yearly medal please let me know here :) 

 

Thanks guys :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about medal's for good behavior??? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DawnMichele said:

How about medal's for good behavior??? :lol:

Well that wouldn't be you would it :wa:rofl 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, koko said:

Well that wouldn't be you would it :wa:rofl 

I have been good lately!!!!  :teehee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DawnMichele said:

I have been good lately!!!!  :teehee

Thats true.... :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do the ex's under your Admin title mean?

Besides how many times you have been in trouble.. :lol3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, koko said:

Thats true.... :P 

:I-Thank-You:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shelbysfish said:

What do the ex's under your Admin title mean?

Besides how many times you have been in trouble.. :lol3

Oh Oh you got me there :wa

You know what some of my level icons are gone :o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm due a 4 year one Koko please!!!...........also I would like a member of the month please!!...lol :thumbup2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fingers said:

 

I'm due a 4 year one Koko please!!!...

Done :)

 

3 hours ago, fingers said:

........also I would like a member of the month please!!...lol :thumbup2:

:lol:teehee 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need a 3rd year medal :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fish Of Gold said:

I need a 3rd year medal :) 

All done. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never mind found them.

Edited by Hidr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um . . . it looks like . . . last month . . . I passed my 10 year mark!  What?!?!?  :yikes 

:gcar:

Are we still doing medals?  I don't see them on posts anymore.

How many active members (or semi active members) do we have that are past the 10 year mark?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Acro said:

Um . . . it looks like . . . last month . . . I passed my 10 year mark!  What?!?!?  :yikes 

:gcar:

Are we still doing medals?  I don't see them on posts anymore.

How many active members (or semi active members) do we have that are past the 10 year mark?

Medals are in the about me section in our profiles now :)

 

@koko Acro needs his 10 year medal :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Medals are in the about me section in our profiles now :)

 

@koko Acro needs his 10 year medal :)

Thank you Mandy :thumbs: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you both.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Koko. Can I have my 5 year medal please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris here...  Hi Koko....  I think I need a year medal 🏅... ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, DawnMichele said:

Hi Koko. Can I have my 5 year medal please.

No problemo :) 

37 minutes ago, Chris1251 said:

Chris here...  Hi Koko....  I think I need a year medal 🏅... ;) 

Let me look at my calendar ... Okay I got time :tomuch:  JK :hug 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, koko said:

No problemo :) 

Thanks Koko!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:I-Thank-You:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooh, me too, me too! One year medal please :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, titch said:

Oooh, me too, me too! One year medal please :D

:thumbup2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you!!!!! :bighug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now