Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fup10k

Possibly Rehoming 2 Orandas- New Orleans, LA

Hello everyone

It's been a long time since I've posted here. After my first two goldfish died, It's just been hard to look at goldfish the same way. :(

I'm making this thread today because I'm hoping to find a new home for my current orandas. One is a calico and one is red. I will try to post pictures of them soon. 

We will be moving around a lot the next few years and it has just gotten very difficult to find places willing to let us rent with a 75g tank, everyone only wants 10g. I don't know anyone IRL who i could trust to keep up with a big tank, or who would be willing to take care of them, so I was hoping I could find someone interested here. 

I'd be nervous about shipping, but I would be willing to meet up with someone up to 8 hours away from my location which is the longest I'd feel comfortable transporting them. I am also willing to bring their entire tank along if its needed, I won't have any use for it and selling it would be a pain. 

Thanks guys

Im sorry to hear this hun. I my self took a break from Goldfish, but now Im back.

I hope you can find someone :) 

Good luck with finding homes for your Goldfish .

Sorry you  need to rehome them. I hope you can find someone suitable!