Kokos Goldfish Forum
Distaff

Comments on this week's DO auction

I thought this was the best collection from Dandy Orandas I've seen yet.  It was like entering a goldfish museum.  Most of the fish are already sold, but you can find them on the side bar, and still view the close up pics.  My favourite goldfish are always the long body hibunas, comets, and wakins.  I like the way they move.   There were some gorgeous offerings in hibunas and comets this week.  ...and, they got snapped up.  Lucky buyers.  He keeps the prices lower on these beauties too, they aren't the $300+ ryukins, veils, etc.  Worth a look, IMHO.  Hope Ken buys more of the same on his next trip to China.

No money, spare gallons, nor time for more fish right now, but if this is the direction the hobby in moving in, I'm all for it!

1 hour ago, Distaff said:

I thought this was the best collection from Dandy Orandas I've seen yet.  It was like entering a goldfish museum.  Most of the fish are already sold, but you can find them on the side bar, and still view the close up pics.  My favourite goldfish are always the long body hibunas, comets, and wakins.  I like the way they move.   There were some gorgeous offerings in hibunas and comets this week.  ...and, they got snapped up.  Lucky buyers.  He keeps the prices lower on these beauties too, they aren't the $300+ ryukins, veils, etc.  Worth a look, IMHO.  Hope Ken buys more of the same on his next trip to China.

No money, spare gallons, nor time for more fish right now, but if this is the direction the hobby in moving in, I'm all for it!

He has some really awesome Orandas..... Biggins too :) 

2 hours ago, koko said:

He has some really awesome Orandas..... Biggins too :) 

WE LOVE BIG!!!!!!!

The bigger the better BUT i have to say, i stick my nose up every time i see a celestial that costs 172847482919% more than my two! 2 :peeka
This auction has been particularly good for that petty feeling :peeka

Some day I will try a DO but I like them small and watch them grow :) 

I always get jealous that I can't get DO fish here :rofl