Kokos Goldfish Forum

Will be shipped tomorrow, for Wednesday delivery.  One is a tancho comet - always wanted one.  The other is...umm...a one eyed black telescope.  BF took a liking to it (For an extra fifteen bucks, we could have bid on the one with TWO eyes.) Well, at least it will have a loving home. 

Dandy Orandas auction.  Quarantine will be a fifty gallon stock tank on the back patio (in mostly shade).  I'm setting up that this evening.

Congratulations!!! Hope they arrive safely!!! Don't forget to post pictue's!!!

Thats great.

I do believe Dawn she can't :( 

17 minutes ago, koko said:

Thats great.

I do believe Dawn she can't :( 

Sorry.

17 minutes ago, DawnMichele said:

Sorry.

:pp

Thanks, everyone.

They arrived at 2pm.  Both in good shape.  One eyed jack is cruising around like nothing happened at all.  The one telescope eye is a BIG eye.  Doesn't appear to be swollen, but big, as in, "are those real?" sort of big.  (Reminds me of a lady on line, who is documenting her weight loss (90lbs and counting), who had a mastectomy, and reconstructive surgery back when she was much heavier.  She said one side is like a water melon, and the other side is more of a fried egg.)  Anyway, he is a cool fish, and I hope BF likes him as much as I do when he gets back from travel this week.

The Tancho comet is enchanting.  Looks like some other-worldly water sprite... a dream-like fairie fish.   Definitely taking the trip harder than her tank mate, but I've had a few fish sulk after shipping.  I expect she will perk up in a couple days.

My apologies for the lack of pics.