Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shelbysfish

Am I a terrible person?

:thumbup2:   You'll love the 40B. :D

:thumbup2:   You'll love the 40B.

Very excited. Do I have to do anything when changing tanks by the way? I have a few weeks but want to start prepping. Do I put some of the water from the old tank in the new? Does anyone know?

It'll be the same filter I'll use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just move the filter.  The large majority of BB are housed in the filter.  Some of them are on the tank wall and decor/plants.  Can't move the ones on the tank wall :rofl but if you have decor/plants from the old tank move them to the new tank along with the filter and you should be good. :D  

I'd check ammonia and nitrite a few days after the move just to be safe but I doubt you'll see much of a cycle bump if any . . . 

Just move the filter.  The large majority of BB are housed in the filter.  Some of them are on the tank wall and decor/plants.  Can't move the ones on the tank wall :rofl but if you have decor/plants from the old tank move them to the new tank along with the filter and you should be good.   

I'd check ammonia and nitrite a few days after the move just to be safe but I doubt you'll see much of a cycle bump if any . . . 

Darn!! I should be able to move the tank wall. I do have plants so I'll take them with me. Haha

Also, I hope it'll be safe for my little girl coming. AMAZON had a delay in shipment for my wonder shells. D: check everywhere local, no one has them.

19 hours ago, shelbysfish said:

Also, I hope it'll be safe for my little girl coming. AMAZON had a delay in shipment for my wonder shells. D: check everywhere local, no one has them.

They only come online now hun. I have looked my self all over and no one sells them anymore.. I used to find them at the LFS but nope :( 

2 hours ago, koko said:

They only come online now hun. I have looked my self all over and no one sells them anymore.. I used to find them at the LFS but nope :( 

So sad! Never going to order them from Amazon again either because they were supposed to be Prime and that's not happening. lol

Can't see right now, but are you in the usa

54 minutes ago, koko said:

She is ^^

12 minutes ago, FishyMandy said:

She is ^^

UH?

I just remembered I ordered a Whole box of them from

http://www.petmountain.com/home

I have a code for 70% off :teehee

I ammmmm

3 hours ago, shelbysfish said:

You lucky duck!! ?

Ill give it to you or I think the site has it there too hun... Get it there next time :)