Kokos Goldfish Forum
CometTails

Selling fish.

Ok i know most of you guys are into fancy fish but my goldfish had babies and i didnt have the heart to banish the babies because when i finally saw them most where already developed. So i have a crap load if babies that i dont know what to do with when they get older. so im giving them to good homes not selling i just dont want them to be feeder fish. so my question dose anyone know of a good site to sell slim body gold fish.? the babies could either be a comet like the dad or common like mom. ugh please help.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, CometTails said:

Ok i know most of you guys are into fancy fish but my goldfish had babies and i didnt have the heart to banish the babies because when i finally saw them most where already developed. So i have a crap load if babies that i dont know what to do with when they get older. so im giving them to good homes not selling i just dont want them to be feeder fish. so my question dose anyone know of a good site to sell slim body gold fish.? the babies could either be a comet like the dad or common like mom. ugh please help.

You could try Aquabid? Maybe put up some adds on Craigslist >?

Find your local koi club.  Ask who would like some nice goldfish for their ponds.  

wait whats a koi club? and how do i find it.

A koi club is like other clubs--bunch of people who like koi, probably have ponds, get together and trade ideas, etc.  I've never been to one but that's what I'd imagine.  Shakaho could answer that much better. :rofl

How do you find anything these days?  Google it. :D

Good luck.

If you tell us where you live, we could do more to help you.

i live in southern cali. in riverside

You could try Aquabid? Maybe put up some adds on Craigslist >?

I have seen ads on Craigslist asking for goldfish for ponds. You could also ask around at your locally-owned fish stores. Garden centers sometimes have show ponds for their aquatic plants. Also, it might sound strange, but my local zoo has a whole goldfish river in the children's area. You could try calling around to some of these places.

Old thread, so maybe moot, and a bit of a long shot, but maybe contact ThePondDigger?  He has a channel on YouTube.  He seems to work out of SoCal (could be wrong, but that is my impression).  The fish would get good homes.

Edited by Distaff

51 minutes ago, Distaff said:

Old thread, so maybe moot, and a bit of a long shot, 

Not old at all :) 

You could also try ebay. Probably the easiest. But you will need to know how to ship fish unless you have someone do local pickup.