Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Chris1251

Quarantine method reminder needed... :)

Chris here....  I have been using the search engine to find the posting regarding quarantine, Prazi Pro and salt issues...  I plead brain damage...

So I'll ask... :crazy: 

1) For quarantine:  raise temp to 80 degrees and Salt gradually raised to 3%.   1 week?  2 weeks?

2) Prazi Pro:  No Salt?  5 or 7 rounds?  Raise Temp to 80 or leave at 75 ish?

I have two juvenile orandas that I have adopted...  One has pronounced swimming challenges...  and the other has be come it's very best friend...  very supportive to the swim challenged one...  I'm hoping to provide a home that they can thrive in...

both are in a low QT tub and will finish week one of salt tomorrow...

Thanks so much!!! :heart 

1.  0.3% salt for 2 weeks.  The heat isn't necessary unless ich pops up.

2.  Prazi Pro, no salt, I typically do 2-3 rounds in QT then 1 more round if I'm adding to a tank with other fish.  Temp at 75 is fine. :D

I didn't know you had brain damage. Hope you feel better.  :teehee

Chris here...  Thanks Lisa!!!  Putting this in the note book!!!  In case of recurring brain damage... :crazy:

Hay DawnMichele,  yes...  Brain damage is a recurring thing for me... my poor little brain tends to fall out my head and roll around on the floor till I can catch it and stuff it back in.... :rolleyes:    :rofl3 

21 hours ago, Chris1251 said:

Chris here...  Thanks Lisa!!!  Putting this in the note book!!!  In case of recurring brain damage... :crazy:

Hay DawnMichele,  yes...  Brain damage is a recurring thing for me... my poor little brain tends to fall out my head and roll around on the floor till I can catch it and stuff it back in.... :rolleyes:    :rofl3 

:rofl