Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SpartyGalRN

1st DO fishy!

So I finally bit the bullet and purchased a bubble eye from Dandy Orandas. This fish is HUGE! :yikes I don't think I have seen a bubble eye this big in a long, long time! Very happy with my purchase. Beautiful black color, with orange undertones (looks like chocolate) and flowing fins. Hoping it stays black as I have never had a black bubble before. Overall, very hapy, happy, happy :thumbup2:

After a good chunk of the day stressing because it was supposed to be delivered by 10:30 and it wasn't until 4:00, I unpacked a cold, but very active fish. I floated it for a good 30 minutes just to make sure it acclimated well. It is now happily swimming around in the tank.

I haven't named it yet, there are a few names I'm trying to choose between.

Anywho, I wanted to add some pics of just how massive it is. It is about the same length as my biggest, Squishy, but is about 10-12g heavier!

IMG_1638_zpsbr9hqpcr.jpg

IMG_1639_zpsu1atj7rt.jpg

Congrats on the new fish!! :nana

Why didn't you drive over and pick him up?! :gcar:    You could have picked out 4 more! :tomuch:

I absolutely adore bubble eyes. What a beautiful fish!

Thank you! I have decided to call her Nessie

@fantailfan1Trust me, I was tempted to call him and just say I'll be right over!!! I don't think I could have stopped at 4. Maybe 4 dozen, LOL

Edited by SpartyGalRN

:panana looks awesome :) More photos :please 

Looks great! I have been watching those black DO bubbles for a while. So cool. I really have been enjoying his offerings as of late. I have a calico bubble from DO, hope to add more if/when I get more tank space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Butterfly said:

Looks great! I have been watching those black DO bubbles for a while. So cool. I really have been enjoying his offerings as of late. I have a calico bubble from DO, hope to add more if/when I get more tank space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love, Love, LOVE a calico bubble!!!! Lucky :thumb:

Congratulations on your new beautiful Bubble Eye from DO!!!!  :redbanana: