Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Queens4Fish

Poop confusing the heck out of me?

Hi again!

SO, since Amidala's passing I've been turning my attention to my little T and making sure all is OK before getting my new guys in .

He has been behaving a little strangely, darting around one minute and very peaceful the next it made me suspect parasites of some sort , so I decided to treat with prazi/fluke solve this week as a safety measure, this has calmed him down a little but his behaviour is still a little unpredictable so I was planning to re-dose. But his poop is really weird! 

:feedme I fed him: Bits of egg, kale and lettuce before the prazi went in... :feedme  

-Did I mess up feeding him just before treating?

His poop goes- wait for it- a normal piece- same colour, normal thickness( that doesn't just fall) followed by a clear casing followed by zigzag which is in the same colour as his last few feeds, white/green.  :idont 

-We are now on day 4 of a 1 week treatment of fluke solve. 

As I know you guys say it loses potency on day 3 was planning on redosing today after a water change and continuing, what do you think?

P.s Water params are the same as in last post on Amidala (normal)- only difference being nitrates are now lower at 20PPM.

Sorry no one has helped you lately.

How are the fish doing?

Hi Koko

Thanks for this yes Titus is now fine I worked it out!

However my new Chu Xena is in QT and doesn't look great creating new thread now!

QFF

I find I miss lots of threads with the new format.  If you ask for help and get no response in 24 hours, "report" your post.   Members of the mod team get notified of reports.  

Thanks!  New thread is 'What's wrong with Xena?' posted yesterday!