Morgan'sMiracles

Hamster Accessories

7 posts in this topic

Hello!

I recently got a beautiful fancy bear hamster who I named Frederick. He is living comfortably in a 20L.

My question is, what are some safe wheels and balls i can get him? I have heard too many horror stories about small animal's feet getting caught and having to get them put down and was hoping for some suggestions, as i know we have some hamster owners on here.

My past hamster was always escaping when i put her in the ball, and that's another reason i need quality items!!

Frederick thanks you for your help!

d169b05c51d3b49c6fc4e40796575feb.jpg149f4269c62dafea96d945cf87b20c33.jpg641a064b0e6ee571c0647ffc7b1b5f8f.jpge964cfab638f6132aee676ad1ba92ace.jpg

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I know of some nice wooden wheels I saw on Amazon that should be safe. But you should probably wait for someone that has them to answer lol.

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

We have this wheel for Alyssas robo hamster. No injuries and it's fairly quiet

f04db97939f75ed6410e483a854be8bb.jpg

We haven't found a good ball where the removable part that lets you put the hamster in doesn't come off when they roll around :o. We've been taping it shut with packing tape once the hamster is in there. :rofl

Probably her hamster's favorite thing to do is shred toilet paper. I'd putt some in there and see if Frederick likes to shred. :teehee

We have this wheel for Alyssas robo hamster. No injuries and it's fairly quiet

f04db97939f75ed6410e483a854be8bb.jpg

We haven't found a good ball where the removable part that lets you put the hamster in doesn't come off when they roll around :o. We've been taping it shut with packing tape once the hamster is in there. :rofl

Probably her hamster's favorite thing to do is shred toilet paper. I'd putt some in there and see if Frederick likes to shred. :teehee

I put in some tissues and hr shredded them for his nest. Thanks for the suggestions!

:teehee he is so cute! Love his ears!

No idea. I really need to start learning about little rats and hamsters and guinea pigs and what care they require. I'd so love to get one (or two, depending) for my daughter :whistle when we move :)

Frederick is adorable!!!

Frederick is adorable!!!

Thanks Dawn!