Lis.

I'm back (picture heavy)

30 posts in this topic

Hello, haven't been on for a while (repeatedly forget my password, oops, thanks Dan!).

Quick update on the fish, everyone's doing well, having some problems with a big Ranchu I bought a couple of months ago, but Cynthia from East Coast Ranchu is very kindly helping me out with me. One of my fish recently became eggbound, and ended up pineconed and upside down whilst in QT, but has now fully recovered.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the photos?!

9b2972180012af68a5c617825f6df4fc.jpgeea1bb215e8c8e1e0d18e303d5226c7a.jpg4d90d52835fb92a73bee3ac133cce172.jpg6b0df088e45ccf0b3406c1f051fa5bba.jpgb826416dccacd21c94bad8f93fd2cf26.jpg0d06f67e7879f60e7c6f4fd3b3bb8201.jpge173d9f702399ad0067fb154b27fe4a1.jpg9535f952565b289ea59fe419a7ba0e14.jpg5085260edce92d2fa069bac87b2e650d.jpgc7acd3ed6d8f43c85539f340500c200a.jpgda3cf60c81eca5b549bb1b998b78004b.jpg6287c598e055af00f9c9496bb70893c0.jpgcb0b990f17cda2f218cc16a6defb3517.jpg744548f72949f70dc75157e5642a838b.jpg482ff668ea35363c6c5a60abd2746efb.jpg348ee4b62911aeb87e11b140f659d148.jpg5510a3253ab04288174b6b645b1920f8.jpg0e86debb7426bfe4c1026d53e7f829cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Lis.

I just love your fat cutie fish - and your photography is gorgeous as always. Don't be a stranger :)

I just love your fat cutie fish - and your photography is gorgeous as always. Don't be a stranger :)

Thank you! I'll try to remember my password this time haha

Ohhh your orandas are fantastic! Welcome back, Lis!

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

All your fish are amazing, but I am head over heels in love with your calico butterfly

Very nice photos.  Thank you for sharing.

Well I see atleast three that want to come home with me :teehee

I am in love with your setup, but especially your fish! They look so plump and happy  :)

ice to have you and all your cute fish back :)

Wow, is that log all anubias?! I love your black oranda!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Lis your goldies are looking fabulous!

I've been trying to message you about something (having a bit of a fish rehoming crisis)... it says you can't receive more messages because your inbox is full... would you mind messaging me when you get this please.

Lovely to see an update on your fish!

So jealous!!!

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Your pics are so fabulous! Your fish are all :thud

That Anubias wood is AMAZING :nana

Your fish are all lovely but I am especially jealous of your pearlscale. I live in the UK too and I am really struggling to find short tailed golf ball pearlies anywhere, did you buy yours from a shop or online?

I think you need to up your feeding.  Your fish look so malnourished/underfed.  :(

:tomuch:  I don't think I could afford to feed those fatties.  :rofl

Welcome back!!  :hug

Wow! Each one a little jewel. Welcome back Lis! We've missed you!

Welcome back Alicia!! :nana :nana

Such wonderful pictures :heart:wub: I just love your goldfish so much! I want them all haha!

Edited by Mikey

Lis your goldies are looking fabulous!

I've been trying to message you about something (having a bit of a fish rehoming crisis)... it says you can't receive more messages because your inbox is full... would you mind messaging me when you get this please.

Lovely to see an update on your fish!

Sorry Kate, I've just deleted all of my emails so you should be able to send one now!

Your fish are all lovely but I am especially jealous of your pearlscale. I live in the UK too and I am really struggling to find short tailed golf ball pearlies anywhere, did you buy yours from a shop or online?

Thanks I got him from Star Fisheries, he was a present for my birthday. Star isn't cheap (he was £250) BUT you won't find better quality fish elsewhere in the U.K. Andy does sell them at all different sizes too, Doyle is the size of a tennis ball. My blue oranda is also from there, as well as my new big chu who's still in QT

I think you need to up your feeding. Your fish look so malnourished/underfed. :(

:tomuch: I don't think I could afford to feed those fatties. :rofl

Welcome back!! :hug

Hey Lisa! you joke, but they do actually cost me a small fortune to feed haha

Thank you everyone! it's nice to be back and see so many familiar names (and new ones)

Are you still loving the bare bottom or are you missing having the planted tank? :peeka

As usual, AMAZING! Both the fish and the tank! :wub:  I can't even pick a favorite! :teehee

welcome-back-sign.gif

Sounds like all is well (for the most part) with your fishies, hope everything else is good too! :hug Nice to see you posting, now stick around, will ya! :lol2

I think you need to up your feeding. Your fish look so malnourished/underfed. :(

:tomuch: I don't think I could afford to feed those fatties. :rofl

Welcome back!! :hug

Hey Lisa! you joke, but they do actually cost me a small fortune to feed haha

I wasn't joking!!  I think I counted 17 fish in there?  They probably weigh more than my dogs.  :rofl3

Did you know I got a puppy last year?  He's a year old now.  :nana

Beautiful fish as always Lis!!!