Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cohazard

Update on my goldfish from Coast Gem USA

Here are some pics of my new fish from Coast Gem! Nimit and his father are awesome! They were super inviting and helpful and man walking in there is overwhelming. So many beautiful fish big and small.

Lucked out and got the Black Friday special 20% off.

Anyways, here are all the fish :)

kUW8lUg.jpg

84r2yHT.jpg

lF7GDLi.jpg

UsxGEoN.jpg

P1K4OoW.jpg

ALHRCB0.jpg

uzksh1j.jpg

EDIT

Edited by Serg

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Oh now there are more I want to steal :rofl

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Thank you Dawn! So far the tall tank is working out, hopefully I stays that way.

No more pictures for you, lady!

No more pictures for you, lady!

Oh come on man :teehee

I'm not smuggling a net and cooler into your living room or anything...

:booty:

Wow they are amazing!

Should.you decide to rehome some of them. I get first dibs on this guy(encircled) :)

57a61e95c79e2f5ded894358f26dedde.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

A fantail, a telescope, and lots of Oranda, ranchu, Lionhead. Did you see any Ryukins there? I remember asking CoastGem about them several months ago and I got no reply. I also watched some videos they put up on YouTube and I mostly saw giant Orandas.

See Serg Im not the only one trying to sneak in and take your fish :teehee

Hey....

muffluvin

and Serg  I know you guys are in SO Cal there is a thread on here some one is giving away there fish... Take a look... :)

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/125485-sos-in-los-angeles-southern-ca-re-homing-3-fish-two-may-need-meds/#entry2004594

I had no idea goldfish lovers were such gangsters! Now I gotta prepare for a home invasion over my goldfish hahah

A fantail, a telescope, and lots of , ranchu, Lionhead. Did you see any Ryukins there? I remember asking CoastGem about them several months ago and I got no reply. I also watched some videos they put up on YouTube and I mostly saw giant Orandas.

Yes they did have one tub of Ryukin with some size on them about 4-5" body, not many though.

Should.you decide to rehome some of them. I get first dibs on this guy(encircled) :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Oh that lil guy? He is a RainGarden fish. Steve is awesome by the way. Since you're in SoCal I think you'll have dibs on anything I decide to sell to make room. :)

Ooohh so pretty! What size tank is there?

Thank you :) it's a 150g tall, so 4x2x2.5

Hey....

muffluvin

and Serg I know you guys are in SO Cal there is a thread on here some one is giving away there fish... Take a look... :)

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/125485-sos-in-los-angeles-southern-ca-re-homing-3-fish-two-may-need-meds/#entry2004594

Ah man I feel for her, I have to really think it over.

@Serg,

Now I know why I kinda recognize it. Was that the Papua Female he had on his other goldfish section?

Hey....

muffluvin

and Serg  I know you guys are in SO Cal there is a thread on here some one is giving away there fish... Take a look... :)

I saw her post on an FB group. Wish I could take even one from her but I am going on a month long vacation :(

Thanks for the reply. I only buy baby fish, and I figured they'd only have giant fish.

Thanks for the reply. I only buy baby fish, and I figured they'd only have giant fish.

If you contact them and tell them what you're looking for, they have great customer service.

That was a big order. Nimit must love you!  LOL!  :thumbup2:

He doesn't  post  pictures of all of his stock, so feel free to call him and see what he has.

I snagged two  3 1/2 inch Orandas from him when they were $20 each. Very pretty fish!

Nice fishes, I just received my 3.5 calico ranchu from Coast Gem USA yesterday.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk