Kokos Goldfish Forum
goldfishfanforever

Who likes telescope goldfish?

I really like telescope goldfish however only if they have small eyes but i would like to hear other people's opinions :)

I hv 2 and one has major eye issues. I hv an oranda it has very similar fins and body they have stuff on their heads but good eyes . For sure look for small eyes. The eyes are a source of stress for me. He had one good eye and damaged it when he got stuck in a decoration .ed52079eaaf5cc3ece2bf248d32a5f78.jpgThis is my oranda Ladyfish.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I hv 2 and one has major eye issues. I hv an oranda it has very similar fins and body they have stuff on their heads but good eyes . For sure look for small eyes. The eyes are a source of stress for me. He had one good eye and damaged it when he got stuck in a decoration .ed52079eaaf5cc3ece2bf248d32a5f78.jpgThis is my oranda Ladyfish.

She is gorgeous :) I own 2 teles and one has nice small eyes and the other just has one that is just so overly large compared to the other :(

One of mine has small eyes and it's not stressful at all. Good luck.

I have two telescopes and a thirs i care for... Two of them have managed to each lose an eye. They stress me out SO MUCH but i love how they look. (For the record, the first one i wasnt in the room and someone else was supposed to be watching because i was worried about exactly that happening, and the second im not even sure how it happened? Cause like, i had netting over the hose...)

I like teles! I was in love with Dolly (a Cali tele) I got from dandy orandas. But she died in QT :(

I have a tele and a moor.  Both have both their eyes.  They are not my favorite but I do like them.  My favorite is fantails.  Very little issues health wise.

I only like moors. Regular telescopes look different to me and not a fan.

I love teles. That is actually all I've been interested in for the last year and a half or so. I've only had one with eye issues though.

I love all sorts of teles. Big eyes, small eyes, butterflies..I just love them. I''ve owned a ton and only had one lose an eye. Though I only have 4 now

Here is my Dolly that i lost :(

b281501b034e9ee112c0670ddeedc3a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I love Tele's I have had a few in the past. The only problem I ever had is I had a fish that would try and eat eyes. Yup I saw it with my own eyes and had to give that fish up.

My eye eater

tt9.jpg

Radar

yum.jpg

radar.jpg

radarjpg.jpg

Tiger

17.jpg

16.jpg

Those teles are stunning Koko!

Those teles are stunning Koko!

Thank you hun. They where gentle giants :)

The eyes on moors aren't usually so bulbous looking and blend in better with their bodies. The normal looking ones are overkill IMO. Not a fan.

I love telescopes!

I blame Jenny from Solid Gold on YouTube (aka the Queen of Goldfish) for my love of them.

I love the looks of them but alas I too am afraid other fish will eat the eyes.  My sister had a goldfish that would go after hers and eat the eyes.  I like em but not for me :)

oops guess I should rephrase this, I actually have one now lol.  But he is a tank mate with the other two and they don't seem to bother him, or they haven't so here is to hoping it stays that way since I got them.

Edited by Annie742

I love telescopes.... I have not had a problem with their eyes thus far "knock on wood".

I have some with large eyes some with smaller eyes. I love them all.

IMG_9510_zpsizwxehw7.jpg

IMG_9390_zpsglcykcm0.jpg

IMG_9254_zpspcypwwmn.jpg

IMG_8538_zpsue47zfa7.jpg

IMG_7970_zps5zivx5m6.jpg

IMG_8603_zpsme9rszof.jpg

I love tee's and Moor's :) I currently have 3 baby Moor's now, and I'm so excited to watch them grow and change :)

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Butterfly Telescope Eyes are my favourite type of goldfish. Unfortunately I found them very hard to keep healthy. These are the fish I started with, sadly by the end of two years I had lost them all.

B40FCE41-B0C5-4AE8-B001-DC7673267154_zps

Butterfly Telescope Eyes are my favourite type of goldfish. Unfortunately I found them very hard to keep healthy. These are the fish I started with, sadly by the end of two years I had lost them all.

B40FCE41-B0C5-4AE8-B001-DC7673267154_zps

Thats crazy because I always hear of peoples Black Moors lasting for like 10 years.