DawnMichele

Liliana

457 posts in this topic

Some picture's of Liliana for Justine!!!!

DSC03820.JPG

DSC03823.JPG

DSC03824.JPG

• Like 2

She said she like the first one. and AWE Doggie :) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, koko said:

She said she like the first one. and AWE Doggie :) 

Glad she liked the picture!!! :D

She is scared if big dogs but lap size dogs like Sparky get her every time at the store. She has gotten better at asking ppl if she can pet them. Before she would just run up and say doggy doggy and try and pet them :yikes 

She is scared if big dogs but lap size dogs like Sparky get her every time at the store. She has gotten better at asking ppl if she can pet them. Before she would just run up and say doggy doggy and try and pet them :yikes 

Not the best or safest thing to do. But coming from a small child I am sure the people did not mind too much it is always better to teach the proper way of going about it though.

The one that gets me is when people let their dog run up on you lol

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

I need to stop using talk to text and not proof reading before I post lol

I was raised with a lot of dogs, and it really surprises me that ppl let there kids run up to dogs and pet them. I see so many dogs get nervous and thats where the bite will come in. Then the parents of the kids gets up set. :( Not the dogs fault at all. 

On 8/7/2018 at 2:21 PM, koko said:

I was raised with a lot of dogs, and it really surprises me that ppl let there kids run up to dogs and pet them. I see so many dogs get nervous and thats where the bite will come in. Then the parents of the kids gets up set. :( Not the dogs fault at all. 

It isn't the doggies fault!!! Unfortunately, the dog suffers because they think its mean and they want them put down.  :(

• Like 3