Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
koko

Stickers

46 posts in this topic

Ok so since it would have been one big headache to do the paypal fund raiser, I just bought them and when they come in I will let you guys know.

Then you guys can send me a Self Addressed stamp to my address and PM me. Once I get your envelop I will send it back to you. :)

Each sticker will be $3.00 this covers the bumper stick and the cost to ship it out :)

They should be here by the 1st of November :)

you will need a envelop that is 4 x 11 inches. :) May cost more out side of the USA...What ever you pay to mail me the self addressed envelop will the the same you put on the envelop going back to you :)

Merry Early Xmas from me to you Subscribers.

Im going to send you a Sticker if you are a Subscriber or just become one. I only have 25 of them. So first come first serve!

Thanks Koko!!!!

Thanks Koko!!!!

:thumbup2::I-Thank-You:

Is this more of the cling on stickers?  Or a bumper stick?

Is it possible to do this when I'm outside the US?

Is this more of the cling on stickers?  Or a bumper stick?

These are Bumper Stickers

Is it possible to do this when I'm outside the US?

yes but It might cost more to ship...you will need a envelop that is 4 x 11 inches. :)

you will need a envelop that is 4 x 11 inches. :) May cost more out side of the USA...What ever you pay to mail me the self addressed envelop will the the same you put on the envelop going back to you :)

So I put stamps on the envelope I send you? And that's all I need to do? Will it still be the same since they would be Australian stamps and currency exchange/postage price is different?

Cool! I hope you sell out of them :D

Aww, I was going to donate to have them made, but don't have a car and didn't plan on actually getting one. Can't wait to see them, though.

So I put stamps on the envelope I send you? And that's all I need to do? Will it still be the same since they would be Australian stamps and currency exchange/postage price is different?

yes in a way that what it costs you to put the stamps on and then a $3 note inside :) addressed to your self....

So you get 2 envelops, one will be self addressed to you with stamps so I can send it back to you. The other will be the one you put the self addressed into with $.... then put the envelop inside the other envelop and send it to me with the $3 bones.... Then I will send the one that is self addressed and stamped back to you :) with Sticker :)

Aww, I was going to donate to have them made, but don't have a car and didn't plan on actually getting one. Can't wait to see them, though.

Aww thank you hun. It  would have been a headache for me in the long run.... You could get one and put it in your tank :)

But we have different money and stamps here so how would it work?

But we have different money and stamps here so how would it work?

Just get a money order or ask the bank what is $3.00 usa and send that hun.... Stamp should work the same ways :)

:hummm  Can I send you the money through paypal?

So if I ended up sending like, an Australian $5 note (because otherwise it would be coins :o) that would be ok?

Sorry for all the questions, I've never done anything this way before!

You have to put US postage on it for it to return. You can't use stamps for one country in another. Based on the size and weight of a bumper sticker I would say just include an extra $1.50 for Koko to buy an international return stamp. They are $1.15, but that would cover in case it is a little bit over an ounce. 

Thanks Crystal I thought it would have to be US stamps

Thanks Crystal I thought it would have to be US stamps

Glad I could help. :)

OK TD and I have been talking.... Here is the Dealo...

If you are a subby as of Today! Once they come in. (tues) and you send me a PM with your Address I will send it out to you...One per person ..... How about that Merry Xmas from me..FOR FREE!!

Oh and speaking of that Xmas Exchange is soon WOOOT!! :panana

If you are a subby as of Today! Once they come in. (tues) and you send me a PM with your Address I will send it out to you...One per person ..... How about that Merry Xmas from me..FOR FREE!!

:greenbanana:   And I'm looking forward to the Xmas exchange too.  :thumb:

Aw thats so nice koko!

toyou.gif

THANKS KOKO!

That's very kind of you and TD :hoho

Stickers are here.... Come and get them Subbies for free, non subbies  $3.00 :please

I did just get a 1 month subscription since I was going to donate to have them made but didn't actually want one but the rules changed a tad. I'm sure they're awesome. Nice of you Koko to have them made.