Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
mjfromga

Are these eggs?

9 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnOkuSbYDX8

These look like unfertilized eggs to me. They definitely weren't here yesterday. Their tank has a heater (doesn't need it now but a week or two ago they needed it and just left it). The fish are all still not mature yet and nobody has breeding stars so I think one of the girls laid some eggies. Can't tell which may have, all the fish look normal. When chucked off the tank wall, the fish ate them. I have been using wonder shells in this tank (added a pond sized one several days ago) and just wondering. 

So you have nerite snails?

There are NO snails in the tank. I have ramshorn snails but only outdoors and their egg clusters look nothing like this anyway

Neat! I am anxious to know!!!

Yup I saw the eggs on the ground too.. Looks to me some one was just laying them all over... I bet who ever it was feels better now :)

I thought so. I wish I knew who it was! I haven't been able to tell the gender of any of these babies yet, but now I know there is at least one girl. Shembje is growing faster than the others, so I suspect it was probably her but who knows?

Those definitely look like eggs!  I wonder who it was?!

Those definitely look like eggs!  I wonder who it was?!

Looks like everyone's fish are laying eggs lol. There definitely wasn't a spawn as all the eggs look unfertilized. All the fish look 100% normal and I have NO IDEA who it was. I'm really suspecting Shembje though. That's the calico one. It's growing faster than the others and has always been rounder, but who knows? 

Oo! :clapping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk