Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hawo Sookie and Saber!

Hawo Sookie and Saber!

Hi hi hi :D

Just have them a little salt :o

Gave

Uhhh ohhhh! I don't think i can QT them together. Saber is really pestering Sookie. I fear he's going to stress her out in that bity tank and wear himself out in the process :doh11:

My new ryukin/fantail takes for.ev.er. to find food. :doh11:  I can leave the room, go get laundry started, come back and he still hasn't found it.  :yikes  I know he smells it cuz he swims around frantically looking for it but he's really slow to find it.  He better hurry up cuz once he's with my new chu he's not gonna get any food.  :o  Looks like you have the same problem.   :rofl

I've had like a billion Ryukins. They have better sight than most. They're also more aggressive with food usually. It's very odd that yours doesn't seem to see food well. I'd be concerned TBH.

My new ryukin/fantail takes for.ev.er. to find food. :doh11: I can leave the room, go get laundry started, come back and he still hasn't found it. :yikes I know he smells it cuz he swims around frantically looking for it but he's really slow to find it. He better hurry up cuz once he's with my new chu he's not gonna get any food. :o Looks like you have the same problem. :rofl

I've had like a billion Ryukins. They have better sight than most. They're also more aggressive with food usually. It's very odd that yours doesn't seem to see food well. I'd be concerned TBH.
My ryukins are perfectly healthy and not even a little food aggressive. My teles, on the other hand, will bully eachother for food. I really think it's individual, or even based upon the amount they are/were in the last fed.

My new ryukin/fantail takes for.ev.er. to find food. :doh11: I can leave the room, go get laundry started, come back and he still hasn't found it. :yikes I know he smells it cuz he swims around frantically looking for it but he's really slow to find it. He better hurry up cuz once he's with my new chu he's not gonna get any food. :o Looks like you have the same problem. :rofl

My ryukins are perfectly healthy and not even a little food aggressive. My teles, on the other hand, will bully eachother for food. I really think it's individual, or even based upon the amount they are/were in the last fed.

My Rhonda isn't food aggressive either, but she definitely doesn't take a long time to find food and she sees it instantly. She won't fight other fish for it, but it definitely isn't there for long. Ryukins have good eyesight and I just find it unusual, having had like 6 baby Ryukins, that food isn't found after long periods of time. Never seen it with Ryukins.

My Rhonda isn't food aggressive either, but she definitely doesn't take a long time to find food and she sees it instantly. She won't fight other fish for it, but it definitely isn't there for long. Ryukins have good eyesight and I just find it unusual, having had like 6 baby Ryukins, that food isn't found after long periods of time. Never seen it with Ryukins.
Yeah i can agree with that. Mt babies find every last pellet.

I don't have a clue where to put a second qt tank :krazy:

I've had to sit one on a floor under a window and do WC by bowl chucking the water out... LOL! Anything for our fishies.

I hope these bring you much joy. I know how new fish can ease the pain of losing one. I recently had to euthanize my Nericon because her swim bladder had detached and she couldn't swim anymore. Seeing Citrine in her tub now does make me happy.

Just so happens we both got cute Thai Orandas to add to our lives!

Glad Sookie and Saber are doing well!!!!