Kokos Goldfish Forum

SQUEEEEEEEEE.  LOVE that mushy face!

I just want to squeeze him :bighug

Love this guy already. Hope his wen doesn't grow too much. It's already a little bit over his right eye.

Citrine the mush head is doing really well so far. Eats insane, poops insane, and red streaking almost gone already (there was quite a lot when I got him). They're REALLY rough with these babies. He netted the fish up super roughly and just chucked them roughly into floating bowls for people to view. Reminded me of that "How it's made" video a while ago. Yikes! He assured everyone that the fish were strong and that it does no real harm.

DSCN2777_zpsvsa13h6n.jpg

DSCN2774_zpssltyghkc.jpg

DSCN2770_zpsdwxekrcb.jpg

IDK what Thai Orandas are supposed to look like as I've seen them built and shaped all kinds of different ways, but I do know I loveeeee them lol

Said it before but I LOVE this fish. Nice bod, great hair, stylin' suit...! :) ❤️ Lots of photos pls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I like him :thumbs:

He is gorgeous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBDlJwgcyaI

Here he is. He's doing well from what I can tell. Getting him a better filter and also a sponge filter soon enough.

Haven't done anything but rigorously change water. No Prazi, no salt, nothing yet. He will stay by himself. He seems content for now.