KG Shirt Give Away!

It's Winslow!  :yikes

website_ad_did_you_say_treat_1024x1024.p

,,,and Dooley! :yikes

website_ad_what_did_i_do_maa_1024x1024.p

I need to sleep. I have class in 6 and a half hours :yikes

I hope I can say the same

Edited by Mikey

Turned out the elbows I got weren't the right size so got proper ones at Lowes yesterday.  Finally have all the pieces for the water bridge!

Edited by AquaAurora

:hi

Hello! How is life?

A little all over the place. haha. You?

Hello! How is life?

Pretty okay... I spent like, five hours hanging out with my siblings and a guy i might be interested in

Hello! How is life?
Pretty okay... I spent like, five hours hanging out with my siblings and a guy i might be interested in

Oooooo, do tell. :D

Hello! How is life?

There's not really much to tell, Shelby. We were just like, driving around. I was driving and he was directly behind me, but we were joking and talking pretty much the entire time. And at thr end of the evening when we dropped him off, we all went into his house for like, 10 minutes so we could meet his cat.

There's not really much to tell, Shelby. We were just like, driving around. I was driving and he was directly behind me, but we were joking and talking pretty much the entire time. And at thr end of the evening when we dropped him off, we all went into his house for like, 10 minutes so we could meet his cat.

That sounds fun! But I mean about the guy, is he nice, do you think you'll see him again? Girly gossip.  :teehee

I found a snail in my plant QT tank. I don't want to kill it, but I've seen a snail infestation and it ain't pretty.

Long classes tomorrow :thud

I took notes for my psychology class ahead of time so I can just listen to the lecture and write what ever extra she tells us. I kinda fell asleep mid note taking on the couch :tomuch: so I may need to take some in clsss tomorrow

I found a snail in my plant QT tank. I don't want to kill it, but I've seen a snail infestation and it ain't pretty.

is it definitely a nuisance snail? If it is I wouldn't hesitate to kill it myself, I had an infestation in my aquaclear filter once. It took me a while to get rid of them entirely but I did it. What kind of plants are they?

Anyone know if hummus is bad for dogs? :whistle

That sounds fun! But I mean about the guy, is he nice, do you think you'll see him again? Girly gossip. :teehee

Id like to... Im not 18 yet so can't actually date until then. But i would be more than happy to have more days like yesterday-- though hopefully i won't always have to drive, wo i can look at him properly when we are talking!

Yes, make him drive! lol

Heh you're not gonna like this, but he doesn't have his license yet :donthit