Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hidr

Phone photos

Is it me or are these much better then my SLR?

IMG_0788_zpswtlpprka.jpg

IMG_0757_zpsbg4sfz41.jpg

IMG_0736_zpsnbb7uozy.jpg

IMG_0655_zpsd004k25x.jpg

IMG_0637_zpsyn6tkcwu.jpg

I did some cleaning on the glass but as always I never do a good job. lol Oh well snails need something to do.

Edited by Hidr

Many phones these days are equipped with better cameras than standalone cameras for even a few years ago.

As for the fish they look great as always. I wouldn't have even noticed the glass if you hadn't said anything :teehee

I can't even get photos of Kenya cause he is so black.  But the phone camera did fairly well.

They look great! I take a lot of photos anymore with my iPhone. I still think it's hard to get good in focus pictures of fish in motion through glass but not impossible. I didn't notice anything on your glass either!

Thank you. I did some more glass cleaning.  Maybe if I keep taking pictures Ill find it all and get it off. 

They look great! Phones can take pretty good pics these days!

All the pics I take are with my samsung galaxy phone. It's got an excellent camera. That was one of the main reasons I bought that phone :lol2

They look really good Angie. I do have a DSLR and I find I take better pics of my fish with the phone camera. I'm sure it's because I never took the time to really learn to use the  camera properly. DNAlex has a posting on here and it has the settings listed that should allow for basic fish pics. I found that the settings he recommends do work pretty well for a DSLR. The praying mantis pic from this weeks kritter contest was taken with a DSLR, but all of my fish pics I take are from the phone camera.

I think all my fish well be cell phone from now on.  I have tired those setting on my DSLR sill takes terrible pictures of fish.  But great ones outside or at the zoo.

Great picture's Angie!!!

Thank you.

Those pictures are fantastic.  It's amazing how phones take such wonderful pictures these days.  I don't even bother trying to use my point and shoot anymore. 

Your goldfish are gorgeous!

Thank you