Kokos Goldfish Forum
Distaff

New location

Pretty much overhauling the entire homestead, and the old green house that always housed my first fish is getting stripped down.  It will become the day time pen for the new chicks (which are now lovely pullets).  So, that tub had to be moved.  Everyone here knows that moving fish tanks is not some ten minute job.  Anyway, got it done, it is leveled, it fits, and it looks good there.  The fish seem to like it too.  Now all my fish are in ONE area!  Very convenient.  Life immediately got easier.  The "Fish Garden" looks esp. pretty with the big pots of herbs relocated from the green house, and I FINALLY finished setting the garden pavers. 

Getting chicken wire this weekend so I can enclose the old green house frame.  A new solar charger and electronet net fence will be arriving Friday.  The netting for our old one has served well for several years, but is pretty much shot. 

Now, of course, I want to set up ANOTHER new tub of fish.

Crazy.

Not happening any time soon, but of course, I'll be obsessed with it.

Pictures. PICTURES.  PICTURES!

Lots of picture's please!!!!!

Pictures. PICTURES.  PICTURES!

It didn't happen with out pictures :nana

There seems to be a common request here. :tomuch:  You are so mysterious with no visuals!

Can just barely work the digital camera.  Used to be able (sort of) use Picasso...years ago, and on a different computer.

Now, my eyesight sucks AND I lost my glasses the other day.  Am up to 2.5 magnification.  All the old spares are 1.5, so I wear two, which is very distorting. 

So, no pics for a while. 

At least not being able to read means I'm outside getting actually getting things done!