Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
misssmountain

Received PraziPro from online seller -- small hole in the seal. Would you use it?

Purchased a bottle of PraziPro online. The bottle was taped up pretty well, and when I went to open it, I found a tiny hole in the seal. It's not like, a totally open hole, there's still like, a thin film of the bottom layer covering it -- if that makes sense? But if I flip it upside down I can squeeze a tiny bit out. I'm not worried about losing a bit of the product, but it concerns me that the seal isn't 100% intact. I've contacted the seller, but there is a note saying they are out of town until next week (of course). I also noticed there is no stamped expiration date, which I have always seen on previous bottles of PP.

Do you think I have anything to worry about here, or am I better off not using it and either returning it, or just eating the $12 and order from somewhere else? A local shop by me carries it but they sell it for over $20 and that's just too much, in my opinion.

IMG_20160826_173519554_HDR_zpsiuae3ucd.j

that little hole on the top is totally normal. all the prazi pro i ordered and received had this hole in it too... and sometimes, when you unscrew the lid for the very first time, that foil paper will partly detach from the rim of the bottle. i say you have nothing to worry about :)

One of my bottles a year or two ago had the same issue, I got it in a physical store. No problems, it worked like every other bottle of prazi I've used and I still ditched the stuff and switched to the powder :rofl

Ahh, good to know! I let the seller know to disregard my message and left them good feedback :) Thanks!