Kokos Goldfish Forum
Butterfly

Sleeping fishies

I guess I should turn off the lights...

In the evenings I'm usually downstairs watching tv and I keep my tank light on so I can watch the fish as well. As it gets later I often catch my fish getting read for bed I guess. They all lay together in the corner. It is hard to get a good picture because as soon as one sees me or feels the vibration of me walking (I try to be stealthy) they pop up and are like "Food? Food? Food?". It's so cute. They always are together and in the same spot.

a71fdc90d4d1fcccec87511373ac2e4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris here... Oh that is just too cute!!! Cuddling up for a good nights sleep... :zz:sleeping:

Sometimes my fish are hovering near the ground together, sometimes hovering mid tank. Very sweet!

Cute! :heart

In the 75, Sometimes all are huddled together, but mostly, 4 like to cuddle in the the back left corner, and one in the back right. 

In the 55, at first all five stuck together, now 2 (big red oranda, and one of the black oranda) like to sleep in the floating plants, the other black oranda likes to sleep behind the sponge filter and the 2 chu's like to sleep among the moss balls.  :idont