Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
QandD

Rehoming

10 posts in this topic

How does one go about rehoming a fish? I don't know how to ship a fish and would prefer to give her to someone who actually likes goldfish and treats them well. Could I post an ad for her here or is there a better venue on the site?

Thanks.

Still seeing some chasing behavior?

I'd post on here and see if another member is local to you. Otherwise plenty of members here have shipped and can give you details. It's not difficult but it is a little pricy.

Yes, the chasing is still going on and worse than ever. I'm buying some new plants to try to give Duchess, my older fish, more places to hide, but she is having to rest more than a healthy fish should--and she's recently much better after a stress-based infection (which I think was stress from Vickie coming for her all the time). I will mull it over a bit more, since I've had for over a year now and am somewhat attached despite her recent bad behavior. I'll look into tank dividers. 

So sorry you're having problems with your babies. I don't have a python either. I've set my larger tanks/tubs up near windows and I drain/fill them that way. Maybe that's possible for you?

So sorry you're having problems with your babies. I don't have a python either. I've set my larger tanks/tubs up near windows and I drain/fill them that way. Maybe that's possible for you?

I can't since I live with two roommates in a very small apartment. They're already pretty tolerant of my fishly ways. I've decided to install a tank divider until I can figure something else out or see if new plants could help.

Hope everything works out for you.

Good luck!

Be sure to post pictures of the fish so people can see the fishies you have :)

Edited by Flipper

:) I hope you find a good home

Thanks for all of the suggestions!  I've been using a tank divider this week, and I hope it's making them miss each other!