Kokos Goldfish Forum
fancyblackgold

Video of My Floating Gardens Tank!

So I stole this idea 100% this idea from this thread: http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/124402-brainstorming-anubias-things-opinions-please/?hl=anubias

I really like this idea a lot, so I bought 100 euros (110 dollars) worth of Anubias (bateria and nana) and java fern, spend the better part of an evening attaching them to suction cups and a few to rocks. Then came the fun part of adding them to my tank and really designing how my tank should look. I am very pleased with how it came out and very happy to share it with you all - I hope you like it as well :)

Here is the 5 min video I made of the tank from different angles - hit the HD button! It is filmed in 1080i resolution, so it is best viewed in this :)

Maybe I'll add some more plants later, but I'm giving the newly added plants a chance to grow a bit before I do it. I used a few plants for my snail tank, which looks pretty much the same as my goldfish tank (I have a certain style that I like apparently!) which I'll share a video of later, but it is not as cool as this.

I love those plants stuck on the back, great idea! It all looks fantastic :)

Really Awesome! :goodjob

It looks fantastic! I wasn't sure if the tall ones would work (so i tied the roots of mine to the driftwood :rofl) but they do! I really don't remember your tank having that blue color. :hmm

Love the Chopin in the background

Very nice.

It looks fantastic! I wasn't sure if the tall ones would work (so i tied the roots of mine to the driftwood :rofl) but they do! I really don't remember your tank having that blue color. :hmm

Love the Chopin in the background

I really like both the "normal" anubias on the back and the smaller ones :) That is fairly new - added it to pretty much all the tanks :)

Looks really nice.

Love our fish too.

Beautiful!!!!

That looks great!  I've always wanted to try that.  Your fish look great, too :)

I love those plants stuck on the back, great idea! It all looks fantastic :)

Cant take credit for the idea, but I really like the look of it too. Will look better as time goes on and the plants gets nice and big. I have one old Anubias and it is HUGE!

That looks great!  I've always wanted to try that.  Your fish look great, too :)

It was fairly simple to do, a bit hard with the java fern and the anubias nana, as they don't have the same root as the normal anubias, but made it work. Thanks man :)

Really Awesome! :goodjob

Very nice.

Looks really nice.

Love our fish too.

:thumbup2:

Beautiful!!!!

Thank you all very much for the kind words :) As you properly can tell, I'm very happy about it too ;)

Very nicely done :) Simply elegant  :) I love your huge white tele :)

Very nicely done :) Simply elegant   :) I love your huge white tele :)

Oh you mean my pandamoor, that is slowly turning into a tri-color tele? hehe :D that is theodora, my oldest :)