Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SweetMamaKaty

Positive review of goldfishgirl82

I have gotten two fish from Crystal, and I can't say enough good about her as a fish keeper and as a person!

We met in person for her to hand off the first fish (Wilbert/Filbert), which was a fun experience in itself. :)  It was nice to put a face to the username.  She traveled multiple states with this little fish in a bucket for me, and kept him happy and healthy the whole way, even providing him an air stone and plant.

The second fish was one I had originally sent to her (Felicity), and she mailed her back to me.  Crystal really knows her stuff when it comes to packaging and shipping fish in the safest way possible for them, right down to paying attention to how her local USPS hub runs! :o  She fasted the fish before shipping, so the water was clean and clear when I opened the package.  She had triple-bagged and padded very well too.

I can see noticeable growth in this fish from the time Crystal had her, so I know she was well cared for.  Crystal is a very knowledgeable fish keeper (not just goldies, either!) and also gave me some pointers for reducing the shipping stress after the fish arrived.

So thanks goldfishgirl82! :D

:clapping: Crystal.

Kathleen...I love your new profile pic.   :heart

Now, the next step is to send that tele to me  :mail:

Thanks Kathleen! What kind words.  :hug

I got some food from Crystal and it arrived very fast and she did a great job packing it. Your a GREAT girl Crystal!!!!