Kokos Goldfish Forum
Candybugs

I want this fish ..

0ce6ab33f8e23987c38ca4e863f05119.jpg He's so perfect. He looks like jeans. I would name him jean. And him and lady would be a great couple.f9f6a022cc46b81e9bb9cd0acce22269.jpg now I'm on the hunt.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Chris here... LOL!!! Then you would have blue jeans lady tank... :)

Maybe they would have light blue babies..lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There was a blue oranda on auction this past weekend on dandyorandas.com !! I know there were bids on him and in their picture he wasn't quite as metallic as this one, but very pretty and noticeably blue! Maybe check next weekend to see if he is still on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust me, that fiah does not look like that in real like. It's the lighting or something

Blue orandas are lovely fish. :) I wouldn't choose one solely because it was a blue oranda though, they seldom stay blue.

He sure is pretty

As DP said,  "blue" goldfish do not have that color, but rather a silvery grey that looks a little bluish. A blue light can do wonders for the color.  Here's a more honest representation.

As Dan said, they usually turn white within a few years.

I noticed that looking for pics of the Blue Egg Phoenix.  They are lovely fish, but more silver than blue from what I could see on this monitor.  Some had patches of bronze.  I esp. liked the fish on Goldfish Garage, but those were younger fry, and they photographed as mostly smokey grey.  One breeder on another forum insists his fish are BLUE, but he didn't attach any photos.  Found some discussion as to why they tend to turn white, with some keepers seeming to think it was genetic, and culling while others attribute the change to water temperature.

Trust me, that fiah does not look like that in real like. It's the lighting or something

:bingo:

Those blue orandas from the link are pretty.  They also offer a blue bubble for sale.  Never seen one of those in blue before. 

Does this place have a good reputation?  I'd be a little reluctant to order from an outfit that lists varieties as "species," and has two typos in just the care section.  

(OK, enough with blue fish - all my tanks are black stock tanks; I don't think that combo would even work.)

I know of numerous people (myself included)  who are happy with their goldie purchases from Buygoldfishonline. The owner Benny was  easy to deal with and I received my fish on time. :thumbup2:

Thanks.

Good to know, if it turns out I can't get blue bubbles out of my mind!