Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shellbell4ever

Grow out tank

So as a few of you know, I'm currently raising 3 baby Moor's in my 10 gallon tank doing 75% water changes every other day, A little bird told me that petco is going to be having there dollar per gallon sale coming up at the end of the month :):) I'm thinking a 30 gallon long or a 40 gallon breeder to give my babies some growing room and to keep me busy :) eventually they will go in the pond with my others when they are bigger, and as our house is for sale currently I won't be taking them to NY and hubby doesn't want to transport a glass tank I don't want to spend a whole lot, but I will be keeping all my supplies for when we relocate... What do you think?

Chris here... I'm a newbie so I cannot advise, but I'm going shopping!!! Thanks for the heads up about the sale!!!! :)

I would wait on the move.  I would hate to leave my pets "family".

Getting back to NY is a must for getting custody of our grandchildren as both the fathers live there and will be wanting relations with their children ;)