Kokos Goldfish Forum
Morgan'sMiracles

Recouping my Losses [emoji3]

So I went into the local pet store with my sis, just to look... And came home with two little red and white comets. TL for both is about 1.5". One is very twitchy and clearly needs prazi, whereas the other is happy and seemingly healthy. I picked one, and the instant I wasn't looking at it, forgot how it looked... Now I have two nearly identical comets. Whoops, haha. Oh well. When I bring home my school fish next week-- or rather, when they get through qt- I will put the school comet in with these two (in w bigger tank than the 12g tub!) and then they can be friends.

https://vimeo.com/169284873

f52d27e722d9656904775d5d7ead3e1b.jpg

It's odd that this little, gimpy, sickly looking one is the one happy and active! I actually picked him/her because she was playing in the bubbles at the store.

a3410ab1b552d76ce6435abda4fa9e65.jpg

This guy, although having better lines, is suuuper twitchy. Hopefully some nice prazi will clear that up.

I will be upping the salt on their tank-- they're already at 1%- and will start them on the first round of prazi when I begin a new round with the others. Unfortunately, I just started a round yesterday... But, I guess that gives them a week to settle in!!

Any name suggestions? I need pair names, cause they're so similar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very cute!!!!!

They're very cute. Names are tough but do you have a theme you like?

Both look adorable congrats on the new fish

They're very cute. Names are tough but do you have a theme you like?

I like mythological names, especially when they're Ocean or Sea monsters. However, i do not know any pairs, as i dont really read mythology...

Very cute!!!!!

Thank you!!

Both look adorable congrats on the new fish

Thanks, these are my first single tails and im excited to see them grow!

I just also bought a pair of little shrimpy ones. It's so odd having them that small again! Good luck with yours, single tails are so easy-going and quirky.

:teehee twin fish comet and co

Ying & Yang

Flotsam & Jetsam are the eels in the Little Mermaid....

Im glad they're such vigorous eaters, cause the gimpy one needs to seriously bulk up. I think I'll probably start them on prazi tomorrow, so i can stop worrying about it. His shape is the kind i would look at and shudder... But i chose him because of how active he was, not how he looked. Hopefully he will fill out, and those sharp places will smooth out.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Ended prazi round 2 on the 20g cause I won't have time later in the week... Gonna start round 3 for them and round one for the comets tomorrow. Otherwise I have no time except on Saturday next week!!

Anyhow, I decided on their names. I was taking to my friend at work and asked for pair names, specifying pair P-A-I-R, not P-E-A-R and realized-- it would be perfect. What are two pairs that looks identical?

Bartlett and Anjou. And if I want to seem normal, I can call them Bo and Annie...

b3a9bca333165305e58685cc867a980e.jpg

Anjou

e03a3da432a684fadd461d597fca7a0a.jpg

Bartlett

b4917e9395482dcd56788cdede376f4e.jpg

Bartlett

aaeea8a9b4710eebad00c57885a7a4e2.jpg

Anjou

https://vimeo.com/169397028

A pair of pears

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Funny

They are so cute and I love the names!

Began round one on these guys today. I will be bringing home all the school fish thursday, so do you think they'd be okay to go in with Blanche and Robberta for 3 more rounds of prazi after this round? Otherwise I'll have 3 totes on my floor.

If not, it's fine-- I'll find a way to make it work. But if they can go together, it'd be awesome.