Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
koko

Free One Month Subscription

83 posts in this topic

Hey guys I would like to give away a 1 month Subby for a non subby....

All you need to do is post in this thread, every post is an entry. Then at the end of this month I will randomly choose a winner (a post number). That person will get a free one month subscription.

Enjoy and have fun. Please no sick fish questions :)

:hi

I'll join in then!

I was considering doing the 1-month subscription soon anyway, I wanted to see what it's like to be a cool subscriber! :) 

I get a little too busy during the school semesters to spend much time online, but this forum has already helped me out a ton and it's a fun place to come when I have free time in the summer and winter breaks. 

We have so much fun!!!!!

I've been meaning to buy another subscription but via spending money on my pets and pet medication I just haven't been able to :(

I will throw my hat into the ring... Thanks! ????

Sure, haha, I'd love a free subscription... Eventually I'll be subscribing anyways, but for now...

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

I've never seen a giveaway so quiet. I guess all the usual talkers are subscribed already!!

:madrant

I could use a nice surprise

il_fullxfull.572488885_cxkd.jpg

:yawn

What is on the subbie side that isn't on the unpaid side?

The subscriber fourms

f5a575513cda75f031c0780d07441bb0.jpg

And in the game fourm we have conversation and game threads with badges you could win!

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/124416-Lady-Opens-Thread-(without)-Permission-(LOTP)

Lady Opens Thread (without) Permission (LOTP)

LOTP aka Last One To Post or ant other combination of words that's acronym makes LOTP is one of those conversation/game threads. It's a place you can go and get to know the people behind the fish tanks and just talk. No fish talk is allowed is that thread though! Lol that's because most of the rest of this wonderful place is devoted to that and Threads like LOTP is a place to get away from that particular subject matter.

The game part of that thread is that the last person to post before the thread locks wins a badge.

There are many other threads too like the rant thread where you can just let your frustrations out, or subscriber fish threads where you can get help or just show off your fish in a fourm that only the subscribers can see.

Over on the stubbie side we support eachother like a big family. I personally count many people here as my friends and many of them know more about me than my family does.

Anyway. Welcome!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

That's cool. Sounds like a great place!! And rather addictive-- a free month would mean the subscriber would just keep coming, haha

I've subscribed before. Don't use the features much, but its nice to support the forum. Will subscribe again, soon.

I've subscribed before. Don't use the features much, but its nice to support the forum. Will subscribe again, soon.

Or who knows, Myra-- maybe the raffle will choose you and you wont even have to!

I want cookies :)

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I want cookies :)

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I wanted chips, so i... Bought them. Lol

679ed14b192cdc9ee65966fa74b64bc1.jpg

I have spent the last few weeks in voc working on this...

I'm here again today :)

That looks cool, and like hard work. We built three raised flower beds last week and I almost died.

That looks cool, and like hard work. We built three raised flower beds last week and I almost died.

Yeah x.x

It's 45' long. Most of it is 3' wide, but the box in front is 6'. I dug it out a foot down... And then refilled it one wheelbarrow at a time with compost, some of which i had to harvest before placing.