Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lizam

Feeding Information

Hi,

I found this video a week ago or so.  It's kind of long but I thought the guys brought up some helpful info and shared some tips that seem to be supported by people on this forum.  

These guys are hilarious :teehee

These guys are hilarious :teehee

I know. lol!  But there is some helpful stuff on there I thought, especially when you learning like me.  They seem to both appreciate goldfish, which I thought was nice.

This is one of the fish stores that I go to. They are quite knowledgeable, but I don't always agree with them.

They sell wonderful goldfish and do take great care of them!! I do love visiting them and geeking out with them about fish.

This is one of the fish stores that I go to. They are quite knowledgeable, but I don't always agree with them.

They sell wonderful goldfish and do take great care of them!! I do love visiting them and geeking out with them about fish.

Nice :)  Great to have someone to have so close to geek out about goldfish about  :teehee