Kokos Goldfish Forum
AquaAurora

AquaAurora's Goldfish MTS Chronicles

More photos of tank growth, cucumber is getting HEAVY, lettuce has grown past the the light, and water sprite is getting HUGE again!  Also Very Berry munching, Chocolate and Sprinkles were not cooperating for photo op.  Spinach is kinda sad, may rip out and toss in some more lettuce seeds.

011_zpsyljpavcb.jpg
012_zpsa6aqiapg.jpg
013_zps3js8odua.jpg
014_zpsupg9m7nr.jpg
022_zps3yjp3rut.jpg
029_zpsprsqghjk.jpg
030_zpstgj0d7ij.jpg
016_zpsgerscqfq.jpg

How are you so amazing? What lights do you use? Do you use any supplements as fertilizer? What is your growing medium? What is your light period? What plants do you have? I want to know everything! Every time i try to grow aquaponically, they die...

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

How are you so amazing? What lights do you use? Do you use any supplements as fertilizer? What is your growing medium? What is your light period? What plants do you have? I want to know everything! Every time i try to grow aquaponically, they die...

Thank you but I'm not the best aquaponic grower, you should check out yoututbe videos on aquaponics specifically these two give a lot of good info on lights and ferts:

https://www.youtube.com/user/aquaponicgardening

https://www.youtube.com/user/BrightAgrotechLLC

I'll try to answer all your questions

My lights:4' t5 54 watt bulbs 1 is 3500k (for blooms/fruiting plants aka cucumber) and 1 6500k bulb.  I also have a 36" Finnex Fugeray Planted+.

My ferts: Seachem flourish line dosed daily: flourish 1ml, iron 0.1-2ml, potassium 0.6-1ml (started with potassium deficiency when first setup), phosphourus (dosed maybe once a week-tends to cause green spot algae if over dosed in my tanks) 0.2ml.  I've also added the tiniest pinch of epsom salt a little while back for a magnesium deficiency (careful not to over dose on this-or it causes a calcium deficiency).  I have plenty of calcium in my tap and fish/snail provides nitrogen (nitrates)  Because of all the plants (including a lot of immersed water sprite) my nitrates stay at about 5-10ppm constantly. 

Note: Seachem ferts were not made for use in an aquaponic setting (not tested for effects on humans consuming plants or fish in a setup that received these) however we've not had any issues yet.

My substrate: expanded clay media balls:hydroton is what most use, you can usually find it on ebay.  I got a brand called "Plant it!" same stuff.  Plants are put in plastic shower caddies that have holes in them (check grocery store or dollar store).

Photo period: Lights are on a long time from 8am to 8:30pm (I use a light timer).  With aquaponics you can easily have lights on up to 16 hours a day, but because I also have aquatic plants I can't have that long of a photo period-would get hair algae in the display section of the tank.

Veggies/emersed plants: I have emersed growing water sprite (floating around shower caddies) and some penny wort but its small.  For the veggies I have Black seeded simpson lettuce, Palco hybrid spinach (not doing so well), and cucumbers (forget exact kind but its a smaller plant-doesn't exceed 12" tall by 24" long supposedly).  All seeds for these plants are from Burpee.  I grow from seed not already sprouted plants, helps avoid fungus and pests, as well as harmful pestacides.

I don't know what experience you've have with growing plants or keeping fish.  If you have a strong fish keeping background already (understand nitrogen cycle, etc) imo you have the hardest part covered.  After that its figuring out your light and then plants that do well in your water/room temp and water pH (some like cooler or more acicid waters than others).  Googling helps when looking for good plant options.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Just read thru! Your tank is looking great!! You make me want to get rid of all my plants and just do the water sprite!! It looks so clean!

But i do love my crypts!

Finally got my own scale.  Sadly I can't find one that deals in fractions of a gram for food measurement though.  Weighed fish and put them in a non orange bucket this time so i could get better shots.

Chocolate is 40 grams

002_zpskynzuuza.jpg
003_zpsmxz9osse.jpg
008_zpsotvehzpq.jpg

Sprinkles is 37grams (Chocolate has been hogging more food with hand feeding, will have to compensate more for Sprinkles), she did not want to hold still for photos

012_zpsmoxwflwh.jpg
015_zpsytm2rgzp.jpg

Just read thru! Your tank is looking great!! You make me want to get rid of all my plants and just do the water sprite!! It looks so clean!

But i do love my crypts!

Thanks It looks clean but there are some brown stems (diatom covered) the mystery snail takes its time cleaning those.

Hello new tanks!  Good Bye money!!

I always have fun prepping and setting up new tank(s) but it hurts to look at the bank account as money keeps going, going, going, for all the parts!

Bought roughly $80 of black lexan to make a an in tank sump on one of the 75gs (like the 40g breeder) to put riparium plants behind, spent $40+ on a 150g rated air pump, and about $130 on an LED light for the other tank (aquatic plants only), x2 300 watt heaters at just under $18 each... Still have to get: a [censor] ton of air line tubing, decide on air dispersal method (regular air stones or maybe some diy fun with pvc pipe making an air curtain if I can find small enough diameter pvc piping), air line splitters, substrate (debating about sticking to my $8 per 50lb bag black diamond.. or splurging and getting Tahitian moon sand at ~$17 per 20lb bag)...Then there the lumber for making stands, may have to buy more black paint to paint back of tanks, buying pvc or glass for water bridge connector.  Planters, large landscaping rocks (hoping I can find some good rocks at landscaping centers), light timer, surge suppressors, water change buckets and siphon, plants, and of course fish costs. x.x UGH Thankfully I have filters covered (2 canister filters in storage) but may need some more tubing.

Will start posting photos of the 75g setup/build once my husband and I get to work on it!

I always have fun prepping and setting up new tank(s) but it hurts to look at the bank account as money keeps going, going, going, for all the parts!

Bought roughly $80 of black lexan to make a an in tank sump on one of the 75gs (like the 40g breeder) to put riparium plants behind, spent $40+ on a 150g rated air pump, and about $130 on an LED light for the other tank (aquatic plants only), x2 300 watt heaters at just under $18 each... Still have to get: a [censor] ton of air line tubing, decide on air dispersal method (regular air stones or maybe some diy fun with pvc pipe making an air curtain if I can find small enough diameter pvc piping), air line splitters, substrate (debating about sticking to my $8 per 50lb bag black diamond.. or splurging and getting Tahitian moon sand at ~$17 per 20lb bag)...Then there the lumber for making stands, may have to buy more black paint to paint back of tanks, buying pvc or glass for water bridge connector.  Planters, large landscaping rocks (hoping I can find some good rocks at landscaping centers), light timer, surge suppressors, water change buckets and siphon, plants, and of course fish costs. x.x UGH Thankfully I have filters covered (2 canister filters in storage) but may need some more tubing.

Will start posting photos of the 75g setup/build once my husband and I get to work on it!

Sounds like you will be busy!  Lee's thin wall rigid tubing/clear PVC may be useful for DIY air curtains.  Ken's fish and Pet Mountain sell if for much cheaper than Amazon but may only be worth it if you have get enough stuff to qualify for the free shipping.  Clearwater Aquatics has some in their store.  I think Ken's has good prices on airline tubing (granted I actually have never shopped for it in bulk).

So that snail is a mystery snail?  It is really neat. Would a 2.6 Fluval Spec be too small for a snail like that?  I was thinking of moving my nerite into my spec but it's a kinda boring snail to be honest.

Sounds like you will be busy!  Lee's thin wall rigid tubing/clear PVC may be useful for DIY air curtains.  Ken's fish and Pet Mountain sell if for much cheaper than Amazon but may only be worth it if you have get enough stuff to qualify for the free shipping.  Clearwater Aquatics has some in their store.  I think Ken's has good prices on airline tubing (granted I actually have never shopped for it in bulk).

So that snail is a mystery snail?  It is really neat. Would a 2.6 Fluval Spec be too small for a snail like that?  I was thinking of moving my nerite into my spec but it's a kinda boring snail to be honest.

Thank you for the suggestions I'll look into them tomorrow when I have free time! ^^

Yep. 

If you supplement its diet (they typically eat algae disks, gel foods, there's even a snail specific gel.. snello maybe? i can't recall the exact spelling sorry) it can live in a 2.6g, but if you want it to live just on natural algae I'd suggest at least a 10g to get enough surface area for food for them.  They get larger than nerites and can make a LOT of poop, gotta keep up on water changes in that size tank, but keeping goldfish you know all about poop.

Mystery snails like to have a little bit of space above the surface before the lid (strongly suggest a lid-they may climb out if there is non) as they like to come up and rest by the surface for naps, if you get multiple snails (don't recommend multiples for that small a tank though) mystery snails will lay their egg clutches above the surface.  They like sub tropical to tropical temps, (mid 70s to low 80s) the temp ranges are what the breeder I got my snail from suggested. They are on another forum but I can pm you their email address if you'd like to contact them for info or possiblely buying a snail.  I paid $10 total for 1 snail ($3) + shipping($7).  Arrived healthy and well packed.

Wow! This new build sounds like a lot of work, but I'm so excited for you! Perhaps seeing the work and money you put in will help me quell my own insatiable desire for more tanks... It's unlikely.

Either way, I can't wait to see them built!

I just love you're fish and plants!! :wub:

Chocolate and Sprinkles are a good size...my fish are only at a guess 7-9g :doh11: , and they have both nearly doubled in size :teehee

Wow! This new build sounds like a lot of work, but I'm so excited for you! Perhaps seeing the work and money you put in will help me quell my own insatiable desire for more tanks... It's unlikely.

Either way, I can't wait to see them built!

My husband is a big enabler/encourager of it, or I think I'd have less tanks running but he enjoys the fish and plant scapes.

MTS (multi tank syndrome) is a serious condition though its hard to cure, in my case it was contagous (hubby got it) ^.~

I just love you're fish and plants!! :wub:

Chocolate and Sprinkles are a good size...my fish are only at a guess 7-9g :doh11: , and they have both nearly doubled in size :teehee

Thank you!

They were a decent size already when my husband and I got them but I am probably over feeding them a bit too >.>''

Not sure how big the shubunkins will be when I get them, depends on if I can find any locally or if I have to order them online (if online I'd probably get small ones to save $, cost seems to soar up fast as they gain inches).

Thank you for the suggestions I'll look into them tomorrow when I have free time! ^^

Yep. 

If you supplement its diet (they typically eat algae disks, gel foods, there's even a snail specific gel.. snello maybe? i can't recall the exact spelling sorry) it can live in a 2.6g, but if you want it to live just on natural algae I'd suggest at least a 10g to get enough surface area for food for them.  They get larger than nerites and can make a LOT of poop, gotta keep up on water changes in that size tank, but keeping goldfish you know all about poop.

Mystery snails like to have a little bit of space above the surface before the lid (strongly suggest a lid-they may climb out if there is non) as they like to come up and rest by the surface for naps, if you get multiple snails (don't recommend multiples for that small a tank though) mystery snails will lay their egg clutches above the surface.  They like sub tropical to tropical temps, (mid 70s to low 80s) the temp ranges are what the breeder I got my snail from suggested. They are on another forum but I can pm you their email address if you'd like to contact them for info or possiblely buying a snail.  I paid $10 total for 1 snail ($3) + shipping($7).  Arrived healthy and well packed.

Thanks for the info!  Snello?  That is really funny!

I'm going to hold off for now but if/when my little tank gets going I will check back for the breeder name.  Thanks!

Big photo dump today!

First up "WHO'S THAT POKEMON?!" (sorry couldn't resist)

025_zpsn4exzyo6.jpg

IT'S CHOCOLATE!  She had to go into qt for several days.  Thanks to Arctic Mama in the DD section I got info on what was wrong (bacterial cysts) and how to fix it quickly.  Chocolate got very orange in qt, wasn't happy with the mental word themed 'white room' tank.
041_zpswynqlw6f.jpg

Put her back into the main tank today (infected area is all better) and she colored up quickly, was very happy to be back home.

1 minute in main tank, black hue is coming back.  30 mins later she's back to normal color.

007_zpskfxxc3ws.jpg
010_zpshp1imiqg.jpg

Mean while Very Berry has been doing ok keeping algae down, I still have to scrape the front and side glass.  But there is a conundrum... the snail shell is covered in algae!  If I had  2 snails they'd clean eachother but I won't risk getting a male and having clutches of eggs.  So need to figure out how to clean the shell without damaging it.

003_zpsd4fdhuav.jpg
013_zpskzj6kbza.jpg

In other news OMG YAY GREEN IN THE TEST VILE!  Most people don't want to see ammonia readings (don't worry had prime dosed to bind it) but in spring the waste management plant had construction which put a TON of particulates into the tap, making it impossible to get ammonia readings when tested (always came up 0ppm even with dumping in pure ammonia to test water).  So I had to cycle the goldfish tank blind basically back in April (dosed to bind prime and did a lot of water changes so they made it through ok).  But happy to see ammonia again!

017_zpsu3v7hzcq.jpg

Pulled the spinach out and tossed in some lettuce seeds (should sprout by the end of the work week), spinach never really did that well compared to the other veggies on the tank.  Somehow duckweed got into the back section of the tank.. no clue how O.o at least its not up front.

014_zps5xlzyxmd.jpg

Annnd onto the 75gs

Tank that will have faux back for sump via black lexan

003_zpsxtzapcti.jpg

other tank with light (that cost as much as the 2 tanks x.x), pump, and heaters.
0071_zps93jnk9sg.jpg

Black paint and foam rollers.  WE always use behr for interior/exterior home, figured why not for tank too? (most of it will be used for tough up outside).
0041_zpsrufmkiue.jpg

Lil' helper investigating things
010_zpsrikcfnvs.jpg

Tank flipped onto its side for painting
013_zps0c4yd5cl.jpg

Painted.. had to edge in with a brush).  Btw if you want to paint the outside of a tank GET A FOAM ROLLER sooooo much easier than doing it all with a paint brush 9did this with a 10gs-took a week of applying coats to cover it all-foam roller did it in 1 application)
021_zpsmeqirecr.jpg

Watching paint dry
022_zpspw2lionq.jpg

Waiting for paint to dry my helper took a nap

018_zpsbebov6ul.jpg
020_zpszeit2hci.jpg

Ok so funny story.  You know how 40g breeders don't have a brace? Well I forgot that 75gs DO and ordered the lexan as 1 large piece, forgetting the brace would make it impossible to get in (oops)!  Thankfully handy hubby was able to cut the piece in half to fit it in (he also drilled it with holes (that I will stuff black foam in like the 40g breeder).  He used the scraps that came witht eh other to brace the lexan when first siliconed into place (photo taken after pieces were removed-painter's tape still up.  Have to silicone the back side still (I get to do that as the space is too narrow for my husband's muscular arms), after that dries I get to paint the back.

Wasn't too happy as the ebay seller I ordered from cut the original piece too tall/long by 1/4", but hubby was able to fix that when it was cut to fit between the braces.

023_zpsozyt3f5i.jpg
025_zpsgyolxjmf.jpg
026_zps8bgopci3.jpg

Next up will be getting lumber for the stands!  Little bumed taht our uusal place is notlonger family oriented (aka you got quality wood-not bowed, chipped, knotted pieces) but turned into a big business which means compromised quality :c

Edited by AquaAurora

whoops had a photo blow out with the lexan photos sorry

023_zpspmcdimef.jpg
024_zpsdyb7oomn.jpg
026_zpsbpsdxcuy.jpg

A few more plants for the shubunkin room.

Monstera deliciosa aka swiss cheese plant (needs some love to bounce back)

033_zpsem30t2aa.jpg

Calathea orbifolia itty-bitty thing.  Want to try it on the riparium but will keep it potted in soil until its big enough to take clippings from.

034_zpsg3n8ntgt.jpg

Also some creeping jenny I found at the local park, growing against a 50g drum trash bin.

035_zpstukxdjdv.jpg

I'm looking to get my hands on pothos n'joy (sometimes called glacier), but can't find it locally so I may have to buy online.

I also have a Boston fern but can't get a decent shot of it yet.  Did not buy the palm I wanted yet, the ones I saw at the store had some suspicious dense webbing with little white bugs.. or something like micro tent caterpillars going on...did not want

Bought lumber for stands today.  Cost more than the 2 tanks x.x  Several bowed pieces so hubby has them clamped to some straight boards to help correct the bowing.

Siliconed the back side of the lexan the otehr day, tight fit to get an arm in between trim and lexan, also put a brace behind the cut in the lexan to hopefully keep it from folding/falling over. Hoping to flip the lexan 75g today and start painting (need help flipping tank to avoid breaking it).

I've been digging around and have and no luck finding a local source/store for Bristol shubunkin, can find the more common variation but not the nice big rounded tales.. I may have to order from a breeder in Ohio, but I don't like not getting to see fish before buying (pick out ones I want)... ah well still a lot more prep to do before tank is ready for fish so i'll keep hunting.  I found a Bristol shubunkin farm in Italy but i don't want to deal with transshipping fish (my wallet hurts just thinking about it).

I think I'll stick with my usual black diamond substrate, $8 for 50 lbs, just cant beat that!  I think i may need 2-3 bags for $16-24, I'd pay that much for just 1 back of 20lb tahinian moon sand.. and would need a 6x of those... get the 'fun' of thoroughly rinsing the coal slag off before putting into tank, that will take quite a bit of time >.<  Still have to go get large river rocks for one of the tanks too... I wish i could find giant Pocono rocks (6-16") around here but most land scaping yards its 3"-6" if you're lucky grrr.  I was tempted by some cool looking shale rock but its way to sharp, would mutilate the shubunkins when they started getting frisky.

On an unrelated note (and tank) here's a peace lily spathe being shy (bloomed facing the back of the tank) just really like how the shot turned out..

039_zpswuapocoa.jpg

Edited by AquaAurora

Farwell Chocolate, On the Hunt for a New Fish Friend.

Sadly we lost Chocolate last week.  She seemed fine and at at 4pm, but when I came down a  little before 8pm I could not find her.  Finally dug through the plants to locate her, she was motionless, tail shredded.  I thought she was dead but when I picked her up out of the water she gulped after a few seconds.  I set up the qt tank but she didn't survive the night (which sucks as I'd had a dream that she was swimming happily and healthy just before I woke up the next morning).  Husband pointed out the next morning that the middle rock had shifted, so perhaps she god stuck (though there was no body/scale damage).  For paranoia sake I bleach soaked the qt tank and equipment and Sprinkles is on a 1 month qt in the display.

After a 24 hours soak I rinsed the [censor] out of everything then re-set up the qt tank and put in a lot of prime to deal with any possible remaining chlorine.  My husband and I went on the hunt for a new fish but had just bad luck the whole day.  We went tot eh store we originally got Chocolate and Sprinkles from, now the outdoor pond fish and plants were out so I got to drool over that (and constantly say under my breath "You cannot buy plants yet, you cannot buy plants yet").  Not as impressive as some places I'm sure but still nice selection (if you ignore all the hair algae x.x) they had several plants I wanted to grab including water celery , black elephant ear,  sag, even Leopardess (sooooo waaaaannnnnttt!!!!). 

007_zpsqxrsht5y.jpg
008_zpsqkauwlx8.jpg

The entry into the back pond area had a large pond with some very friendly big koi, including a hard to see dark grey-black one with bronze metallic scale tips.

004_zpshmbjvgdx.jpg
005_zps6ojmkyfe.jpg

There were several fancies outside in the ponds, some were in a large net but 3 had gotten out and triumphantly swam around the whole enclosure until they get stuck under the net (but they freed themselves before I could think about sticking my hands in to help) That container pond also had giant tadpoles, and ninja pond snails (covered in algae so blended right in).  There were a few in the net I liked mostly orange-red hue with black flecking all over (like someone flicked paint off a paint brush bristles at them).  Sadly did not take a photo of them.

My husband took an interest in a small fancy (unsure if ryukin or fantail) in another pond there that was a blue/grey with black and yellow head dot.  At the time I was worried it may be too small for Sprinkles (unsure about size difference issues), I posted a thread in the general discussion asking about how much size matters with a 2 goldfish tank-can i keep a smaller one with the existing or should I really push to find one of very similar size?  Circled the cute-y in photo below

006_zpsppmzw4gx.jpg

The indoor display was lacking-many goldfish tanks were empty and what was there looks sick-clamped fins, flipped gill plate, bottom laying, no one was wiggle dancing at the front glass for us... outside fish at least were very active.

After that we tried to stop at a "pet store" in a  shopping center we passed to get to the other place... well this "pet store" was more of a specialty dog food/treats/toys/groomer shop.. so that was a bust..  Out local petcos have all stopped have multiple display tanks for golsfihs and just keep a few mis-matched ones 1 large display but never have much selection so that was fail..  Only know of 1 Walmart that carries fish 'near' us but it was always in a horrid state so scared to even look there...By now it was hot as [censor], my husband and I were sick of the heat so we went home.... Will have to try again this weekend at some other stores.

Sorry for your loss. RIP Chocolate.

Sorry that you lost Chocolate. So sad.

Your plants are looking great. I really like that calathea orbifolia! Sounds like you tank builds are coming along well too. Reminds me I have some pvc I have to paint.

Where is that pond store?

Sorry that you lost Chocolate. So sad.

Your plants are looking great. I really like that calathea orbifolia! Sounds like you tank builds are coming along well too. Reminds me I have some pvc I have to paint.

Where is that pond store?

I'll PM you.

Gotten a few replies in general discussion thread (feel free to add your in put too) http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/124872-how-much-does-size-matter/

I may try going back to grab the goldfish my husband liked if it's still there.  Since Chocolate was my husband's choice I wanted to let him choose the new one.

If that one is gone or turns out to have issues when inspected closer, I've been given a  few store to look at (ty butterfly) that are within tolerable driving distance and will pop by over the weekend... last resort would be to go to That Fish Place in Lancaster but ugh that's a long drive.

Forgot to upload these photos I took on i think the 9th, including last live shots of chocolate :c

Sooo at the grocery store I found this large what I believe is dieffenbachia?  I saw one a another store a few weeks ago but someone else bought that one so I grabbed this one.. almost went and got a whole 'other cart to get some other house plants too (great price) buuut resisted since I still need to gut the guest room these plants will go in.  Because the plants are poisonous to dogs I have to keep them out of reach so it limits places to store multiple large potted plants.
020_zpsgbkycbim.jpg

Bought some shower caddies to use as planter baskets.. my grocery store never has many at at one time, will take a few trips to stock up on enough.
021_zpsv1xqcyyc.jpg

Reflection heavy shot to try to show how much the water sprite has grown (its hit the surface and spread to the front of the tank on one side already!)
023_zpsywfhd9zg.jpg

And Chocolate back to normal color looking shocked (gulping), wish this was a little more in focus.
028_zpsstz4yxek.jpg

Awww :( I'm sorry about Chocolate.:(

~~~~

Looove you watersprite! My guys tugged the water sprite you sent loose and 2 of them especially like to burrow themselves in it while it's floating. I think they sleep like that. :scared  If you ever need to thin yours out, I'd love to purchase  more, as the fish love it and it's not taking off yet. :(

Awww :( I'm sorry about Chocolate. :(

~~~~

Looove you watersprite! My guys tugged the water sprite you sent loose and 2 of them especially like to burrow themselves in it while it's floating. I think they sleep like that. :scared  If you ever need to thin yours out, I'd love to purchase  more, as the fish love it and it's not taking off yet. :(

Sorry its not taking off for you yet.  I had to weigh mien down with glass beads and finally pilled out the stainless steel large gauge mesh I had to keep it in place.  Sprinkles sleeps in it too, and will thrash it around to look for food that fell into the plants.

Since I'm not 100% sure on what caused Chocolate's death I'm waiting at least 1 month before sending plants from this tank, want to make sure Sprinkles doesn't get sick/mysteriously die, and don't want to risk anything happening to other people's fish either.  I just thinned the [censor] out of it yesterday but it was diatom covered leaves so not very ideal anyways.  I'm sure it'll grow back by the time the qt period has passed and will contacted you then to see if you still need any. 

Keeping the water sprite floating will help yours grow for now since it'll get stronger light at the surface, as well as more co2.

Aquaponics

Since the tank is down one fish it seemed a fine time to take out some plants.  Cucumber plant was ripped out 9took 2 hands so no photos sorry), the one fruit  it yielded looks pretty good, haven't tried it yet though.

006_zps9cgdd9wm.jpg
005_zpskgtzrijm.jpg

Monster lettuce stock went to seed after it grew past the light, I'd read it gets a bitter taste when it goes to seed so yanked it out (with a bit of effort) had to knock off the top several inches to get it out from under the light, what is left is 30" long (roots and stem)!  Base of the stock was thicker than my thumb! Pardon all the airline tubing.

004_zpsvfubiivm.jpg

015_zpsajnwtb64.jpg
013_zpszz0gtgma.jpg
016_zps5xf89dtb.jpg
011_zpsvwlwges6.jpg
012_zpsvnk3syyi.jpg

Tossed in some new cucumber and lettuce seeds.

Still haven't heard back from eh store yet if that unique goldfish is still there..

Edited by AquaAurora

Very sorry to hear about Chocolate, but glad that there is a potential happy fish in the pond that might be a good friend for Speckles. Your plants are gorgeous!