* Ammonia Level(Tap) 0

* Nitrite Level(Tap) 0

* Nitrate level(Tap) 0

* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) varies from 7.6 to 8.0

* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) ph 7.0

Other Required Info:

* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API drop

* Water temperature? 20 -22 c

* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 400 litres, 2 months

* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? Fluval fx6 and ehiem aquaball

* How often do you change the water and how much? 50-75%% weekly

* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? 3 days ago, 50%

* How many fish in the tank and their size? 6 fancies, ranging from 1 inch to 5 inch, 3 weather loaches, 1 bn plec

* What kind of water additives or conditioners? Prime

* What do you feed your fish and how often? Once daily, veggies, hikari lionhead, repashy.

* Any new fish added to the tank? no

* Any medications added to the tank?

* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. 7 rounds of prazi

* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus?

Hello there, the other day i noticed one of my fish had developed pop eye over night, I quickly quarantined him in a 60 litre storage container and immediately started feeding him seachem metronidazole mixed with brine shrimp as a medicated food. The following day he started looking prickly, definitely the beginnings of pine coning. A few days on his eyes are back to normal and there is 0 signs of pineconing, my question is do I continue to feed the medicated food for a while longer to be sure? I've been feeding it once daily since Saturday, today is wednesday.

Also the storage container is getting water changes daily of 50% it's got my cycled aquaball from the big tank in it.

Edited by gothicchick1100

Please continue the treatment for a full week.  We usually recommend a longer treatment, but I want to determine why.

Please continue the treatment for a full week.  We usually recommend a longer treatment, but I want to determine why.

Ok thank you