Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
GothSpice

Anybody Else Having Trouble Seeing Photos?

13 posts in this topic

Is anybody else having trouble seeing photos on Koko's recently? Literally every single photo on this site displays as a box that says "Oops! Your image was linked incorrectly, please visit your account for the correct link". Am I the only one seeing this? I'm accessing the site on an iPad mini, if that makes a difference.

Is anybody else having trouble seeing photos on Koko's recently? Literally every single photo on this site displays as a box that says "Oops! Your image was linked incorrectly, please visit your account for the correct link". Am I the only one seeing this? I'm accessing the site on an iPad mini, if that makes a difference.

Me too. It's Photobucket, they're always broken lately.

Me too, Im also having trouble posting and checking notifications :yikes

I had to close firefox and open again. this helped my posting issue... still no pics though :no:

Edited by Speckles

Me too. It's Photobucket, they're always broken lately.

It's actually kinda hilarious seeing what used to be your signature now a sign saying "Oops, your image was linked incorrectly", moving across the bottom of your comment. :lol

.......and I was going to post pics of my soon to be new fish...... :alex

...and again, and again, and again.

I  must live under a rock, cuz I've never seen that video. :whistle

Some photos of KG are on the server. Some of them are on my paid Photobucket.

Photobucket has been wonky lately :o

Omg ahahahahaha! That seriously made me laugh so hard my mom asked if I was okay! XD

My fav

My fav

Wow, that brings back forgotten memories. I remember my friend Kelly's grandmother sent her an animated ecard of that, and all of us little girls at her birthday party thought it was just the funniest thing we'd ever heard! I drove my mom nuts singing it for the next few months XD

:teehee