Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GoldnTexas

Lumie has Ich

Well we got back from my wife's doctor appointment this morning and found Lumie stuck to the filter intake, he didn't make it. So bummed out.

Don't think we will ever buy another fish from petsmart

He was stuck on the sponge wrapped around it. He was already gone. So weird because he seemed fine yesterday.

I'm sorry hun

So sorry. Sometimes things happen. I got two fish from Walmart last October. Slate has a horrible tumor and probably can't overcome it but Rhonda has been 100% healthy ever since I got her. These things can be random.

I'm so sorry. Lumie was so blessed to have you as his goldfish daddy for a small amount of time. You did what you could.

One of the Petsmarts close to me is quite good with their fish. I think it was because there was at least one employee who was quite knowledgeable. I think that is quite uncommon unfortunately.

Rest in peace, Lumie!!

How are you other fish doing?

The other two are doing amazing. Doubled in size from when we got them, they are eating like champions. I'm going to start taking the salt out soon, giving it another 24 hours for good measure. I started slowly lowering the temp today.

Ru and Hiro are doing great, we got all the salt out of the tank and have added the bamboo back to the filters. Everything is going great now! I will end this thread :)