Kokos Goldfish Forum
jmetzger72

New Shukin from Rain Garden

Raingarden has beautiful fish.  So far, I have bought four from him (need to update profile to show a very recently acquired pair).  My ribbon tails arrived plump, spunky and tame.  They were nibbling on my fingers the first day.  Even his common Hibunas are gorgeous.  I really like that lemondrop yellow shade he has in several of the commons and the Comets.

I am not a fan of two-day shipping, but Hawaii IS about half way across the Pacific.

Thanks, I'm really happy with him and would order from RG again :)

Jared, your clumsy fish :teehee is sooooo gorgeous :wub: looks like an orange goldfish mermaid :D

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

On an unrelated note....... where did you get those biggish glass flat stones? And how do you adhere the abubias to them? :D

On an unrelated note....... where did you get those biggish glass flat stones? And how do you adhere the abubias to them? :D

Thanks, he is a character.  We just need to find him a girlfriend  :ehh

I think I found them on Amazon, but I can't find the order.  Maybe it was ebay?  I used super glue, but he knocked them off :bat:, so I then tied them with thread.  Now I've replaced them with white sand and these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZE401VA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by Jared

I know some people use fishing line to tie down plants like that to their rocks.  :goodluck

I know some people use fishing line to tie down plants like that to their rocks.  :goodluck

Thanks.  The glue works well on the new rocks, but not as well with those glass stones :)

Thanks, he is a character.  We just need to find him a girlfriend  :ehh

I think I found them on Amazon, but I can't find the order.  Maybe it was ebay?  I used super glue, but he knocked them off :bat:, so I then tied them with thread.  Now I've replaced them with white sand and these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZE401VA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

We need pics of your tank please!!!

Oh my sgshsksjgdshshhs I love this fish. :heart ___ :heart

Does he just spend his nights destroying stuff? Maybe he likes your reactions :ehh

A

Oh my sgshsksjgdshshhs I love this fish. :heart ___ :heart
Does he just spend his nights destroying stuff? Maybe he likes your reactions :ehh

Awe, thanks :) 

He has calmed down some, especially now that he has more room to swim  :fishtank