Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
FishPhin

Happy Early Birthday to Me!

13 posts in this topic

I currently have a shih tzu who is a service dog and help TREMENDOUSLY with my anxiety, etc. He is amazing and awesome and wonderful and my best friend. I love him more than anything. 

He turned 10 in December and his vet and I were talking and she suggested now would be a good time to consider a puppy. Norman is still young enough to help work with a new puppy and help "train" it. He is old enough and well trained enough it won't be TOO much extra work for me. Just a lot of good, valid reasons to think about. 

It just so happens that not too long ago a friend's niece's dog had a puppy. I met her (the puppy) and FELL IN LOVE. Her name is Eunice and she is a pekingese/chihuahua mix. Both of her parents have the best temperament and are sweet and loving. SHE, on the other hand, is full of piss and vinegar and is a handful and a half...but in a good way. She keeps me laughing. 

So....meet Eunice 

image_zpsar8tbbir.jpeg

Happy Birthday!!!!! Eunice is soooooo ADORABLE!!!!! I LOVE her little face!!!!!

Thank you! I can't believe I'll be 40 next week! 

She is adorable and its a good thing too because she is so bad! LOL If she thinks she isn't supposed to have something (like my shoe) she will look at me and then grab it and take off running with it as fast as she can.  :rofl3 She doesn't care that its bigger than she is. Its like she looks at something and thinks to herself "Hmm...that looks like something I probably can't have it...let me grab it and run" And she is FAST. She will be 4 months old April 1st, she weighs 1.5 lbs and has short little pekingese legs and you just wouldn't think she'd be able to run as fast as she can. She lays her ears back and takes off like a little bullet. Norman just rolls his eyes and looks at me like "Hey, she's got something and she's running. Again."  I call her Thunderpaws because to be so little when she runs you can hear it all over the house, even on carpet. 

Thank you! I can't believe I'll be 40 next week! 

She is adorable and its a good thing too because she is so bad! LOL If she thinks she isn't supposed to have something (like my shoe) she will look at me and then grab it and take off running with it as fast as she can.  :rofl3 She doesn't care that its bigger than she is. Its like she looks at something and thinks to herself "Hmm...that looks like something I probably can't have it...let me grab it and run" And she is FAST. She will be 4 months old April 1st, she weighs 1.5 lbs and has short little pekingese legs and you just wouldn't think she'd be able to run as fast as she can. She lays her ears back and takes off like a little bullet. Norman just rolls his eyes and looks at me like "Hey, she's got something and she's running. Again."  I call her Thunderpaws because to be so little when she runs you can hear it all over the house, even on carpet. 

IM very happy for you!!!!! You will have sooooo much fun with her!!!!!

She is so cute.

AWE :heart

Aww so cute!!

puppyyyyy!!!!!!!

I was thinking of the name Eunice yesterday, and think it's a darling name for such a sweet little thang. :teehee

Congrats! and plleeeaasee, more pics! :krazy:

This is what happens when you tell her no or try to get her to do something she doesn't want to do...like pose for a pic

E7C57BB6-8069-43E8-AD5A-A89B53996C16_zps

This is what happens when you tell her no or try to get her to do something she doesn't want to do...like pose for a pic

E7C57BB6-8069-43E8-AD5A-A89B53996C16_zps

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!  :wub:

Not having it! :lol2

Adorbs!:heart