Kokos Goldfish Forum
jenzaar

I saw an awesome fish yesterday!

If you haven't named him yet, you should probably name him Taco!  :teehee

:teehee That name did cross my mind, but it didn't work for me. Got a few ideas brewing, but I'm still in that "don't do anything to jinx yourself" phase. :peeka

In lieu of everyone getting new fish, I accidentally went and had a look at the lady's fish where I got Abanayabar from. I see one I REALLY, REALLY want. I was only going to stock 3 in the 55 but it may end up being 4. I know I can easily manage the water changes and stuff, but I really had only planned on 3... We shall see!

Edited by mjfromga

I actually like the driftwood better than the fish, and that's saying something because the fish is great!

In lieu of everyone getting new fish, I accidentally went and had a look at the lady's fish where I got Abanayabar from. I see one I REALLY, REALLY want. I was only going to stock 3 in the 55 but it may end up being 4. I know I can easily manage the water changes and stuff, but I really had only planned on 3... We shall see!

:rofl it's a slippery slope you're on! 

I actually like the driftwood better than the fish, and that's saying something because the fish is great!

:hmm I'd :wa you but i know what you mean. :rofl

I'm really excited to get it into the tank. Soaking it is not as awful as I had expected, so I'm wondering if after a week I'll plop it in and see what happens. I know no matter what it'll keep discoloring for a bit, but I figure it'll finish up a lot faster in the tank than it would in a bucket.

Very slippery slope. Trying not to slip and fall down!

Gorgeous guy!

Gorgeous guy!

Thanks! I am crazy in love with him. :D

What a gorgeous fish!!! I'm proud of you for having enough willpower to think about it over tacos for those five - ten minutes. I would have bought him on the spot! I love that piece of wood too. Beautiful! 

How is he doing? Asa you know, I ended up with a Nericon (a calico), as well! Hooray for calicos.

What a gorgeous fish!!! I'm proud of you for having enough willpower to think about it over tacos for those five - ten minutes. I would have bought him on the spot! I love that piece of wood too. Beautiful! 

:rofl just goes to show, tacos are always a good idea! :D:Scoff:

I keep looking at him and wondering how I almost let him go! :o

How is he doing? Asa you know, I ended up with a Nericon (a calico), as well! Hooray for calicos.

He's doing well, thanks. :) and I do love calicos :heart Really been wanting one for this tank for some time.

Was a bit mopey those first few days, but knock on wood, he's coming along now. :)

fb5de7e91e521687770b38279e7b2665.jpg

:wub:

Second round of Prazi is done. :nana

Omg! Omg!omg! How did i miss this thread!? :thud your fish is stunning! I want him :ehh Kidding!

I'm so happy for you that you got the perfect cali :wub:

Btw, the way you tell a story is wonderful :D

:bighug

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Omg! Omg!omg! How did i miss this thread!? :thud your fish is stunning! I want him :ehh Kidding!

How DID you miss it?! :rofl I'm so confused! I thought you had.. and you asked about him the other day! :rofl3

Thanks Aubrey, he has totally stolen my heart. Truth be told, I still feel bad that yours is losing his black, and that maybe this was supposed to be your fish. :o:peeka is that weird? Did i steal him? :o

My Rhonda has almost lost all her black, as well :(

How DID you miss it?! :rofl I'm so confused! I thought you had.. and you asked about him the other day! :rofl3

Thanks Aubrey, he has totally stolen my heart. Truth be told, I still feel bad that yours is losing his black, and that maybe this was supposed to be your fish. :o:peeka is that weird? Did i steal him? :o

Ok! Keep in mind.... I'm totally losing my mind :krazy:

:thud:wall:thud

I remember seeing a picture of "Taco" :teehee somewhere (LTAF maybe) but I don't remember reading a thread about a new fishy :hmm

Like I said.... I'm nuts!

Jenna, your so sweet :lisa: Enjoy your new :goldfish: and have no regrets :bighug I love Jersey! He's meant to be mine and "Taco" is meant to me yours! They can be Cali besties :lovewhip

My Rhonda has almost lost all her black, as well :(

It's usually a little more stable in calicos, so that's why I feel bad. If I sent her a "tri-color" or something like that, sorr,y, them's the breaks! :lol2

PS: she's (rhonda) got such a great little shape though, sometimes I'll take that over color! 

Oh yeah!! I wish I could say I told a great story in person! :thud

I am the one to start with gusto, get halfway through, forget the point, ask my listeners why I was telling this story, and quit right there. :rofl It's awful!! But at least it makes me happy to hear that I write a good one :teehee

Edited by jenzaar

Awww thankyou :bighug :bighug :lovewhip