Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Acro

Oops! Something went wrong!

5 posts in this topic

When I go to "edit profile" and try to update my age and number of fish, I am brought to a new page that says "Oops! Something went wrong!"

"[#10218]  One of the fields you filled in requires values in a specific format, but the value you supplied did not meet this format ('Website URL')."

All I am trying to do is change a few numbers like I've done before.  Nothing fancy. 

How can I fix this or how can it be fixed?

:idont  

I'll bring this to Koko's attention.  :D

When I go to "edit profile" and try to update my age and number of fish, I am brought to a new page that says "Oops! Something went wrong!"

"[#10218]  One of the fields you filled in requires values in a specific format, but the value you supplied did not meet this format ('Website URL')."

All I am trying to do is change a few numbers like I've done before.  Nothing fancy. 

How can I fix this or how can it be fixed?

OKay I think TD helped me out here.... There was a field (website) it had a Http:// thinging that the site placed.... Make sure there isnt any hanging Http things in any fields... it should work now... please let me know if you have any problems :)

Got it!

There was a "0" in the ICQ field that I didn't notice, I don't know how it got there, but I just needed to remove it.  Now it accepts all the other info.  Silly computers.  lol

Thanks!

Got it!

There was a "0" in the ICQ field that I didn't notice, I don't know how it got there, but I just needed to remove it.  Now it accepts all the other info.  Silly computers.  lol

Thanks!

:thumbup2: