Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
koko

T-shirt Raffle Fun Thread!

I've been contemplating changing up my hair. I was thinking about chopping it off to my shoulders (it's more than half way down my back.) I chickened out when I went yesterday I only got a few inches cut off, but I did change the color... My hair is incredibly blonde now.. It was brown/blonde before, but now I am full blonde. Every time I see myself in the mirror or see someone I know for the first time I get this face :yikes  but so far everyone likes it. I'm still debating if I do or not. I just have to get used to it I think.

That's how I felt when I dyed my hair really red a few years ago.  :teehee  I eventually got used to it, but I didn't ever go that bright again.

I'm just going to have to give it time for now. It is really weird right now though :teehee

^ And that's one of the reasons why I've never had the guts to permanently dye my hair :teehee ​

b46855132e6fbbd0453e82a673840d35.jpg009ef5f139e2ddb9c3cf8d3442aad142.jpg

I thought this was done?....

IDK still seems open.

First time working with one of these bio bubble tbings. They are neat but I have mixed feelings. I've had to make a couple of small modifications to make it work.

It will house my leopard gecko when I'm done with it.

IDK still seems open.

First time working with one of these bio bubble tbings. They are neat but I have mixed feelings. I've had to make a couple of small modifications to make it work.

It will house my leopard gecko when I'm done with it.

I think it looks awesome good job :thumbup2:

I still need a thermistat to control the heat pad. It's reaching 120F without one which is way too high. Also got a worm feeder and thinking about putting another hide that I already have in there.

May also place a background on the back where it has the flat plastic sheeting.

For $65 it's not bad though. It's 24" long and 16" wide so plenty of room for a gecko. And it's a neat concept for the design.

I still need a thermistat to control the heat pad. It's reaching 120F without one which is way too high. Also got a worm feeder and thinking about putting another hide that I already have in there.

May also place a background on the back where it has the flat plastic sheeting.

For $65 it's not bad though. It's 24" long and 16" wide so plenty of room for a gecko. And it's a neat concept for the design.

I really like it but for me it wouldn't be convenient as I have hermit crabs and I feel the new terrarium they are getting moved into which is 4x2x2ft is too small for the 4 of them but that's another story :rofl

Lol you will have to post pics. I had one when I was little but I really did not know how to care for it so he only live about a year :/

I have a thread let me find it for you

My niece got a couple for her sons.  But quickly started to not like them. She said they smelled. lol They didn't live 6 months.

My niece got a couple for her sons.  But quickly started to not like them. She said they smelled. lol They didn't live 6 months.

They probably either started to smell because of rotting food or it was the death smell :(

Ya she did not like taking care of them at all. I have nothing but time so I take very good care of all my pets.

I've done all kinds of weird things with my hair. It always ends up looking roughly the same! As I am black - I'm sure blonde would be... INTERESTING!!

Ya she did not like taking care of them at all. I have nothing but time so I take very good care of all my pets.

That's a bummer that she didn't like taking care of them I had some when I was like eight that lived a few months but these ones I have owned from a minimum of a few months to nearly a year with one without casualties and a huge upgrade for them to move to :D

:yawn

I am trying to enter a post....but it says I must enter a post to post...which is what I'm trying to do...but it won't let me post my post.

All I said was I finished the last episode of Inuyasha Y_Y

Now I have a big block of time in my schedule that idk what to do with... Y_Y

Plus actual emoticons...

Geez computer =/

Really interesting Daniel! Can't wait to see how it ends up! :thumb:

How are the beardie's by the way? :heart:

...and did you "win" the DO auction after all?  :whisper

No luckily someone stepped up and just straight out bought it.

I hope the beardies are good. I rehomed them before my surgery as I thought I'd no longer be able to care for them. The person that took them has experience and ask all about them what I did and fed and when etc.

I've done all kinds of weird things with my hair. It always ends up looking roughly the same! As I am black - I'm sure blonde would be... INTERESTING!!

Doooo iiit! :rofl Some people really can pull it off though. This woman at my work did it and it looked really good on her., but I've also seen someone try it and it not look so well. :teehee I'm the type of person that loves drastic (hair) changes.

:hi

I'm attempting to get tired enough to go to bed. :(

I can't be bothered going to school