Kokos Goldfish Forum
koko

T-shirt Raffle Fun Thread!

Thanks. I did have gel food but they ate it all and I haven't gathered the stuff I need to make more so they've mostly been on pellets. I wanted to try the Repashy but it's just pricey and I haven't been able to get myself to spend $30 on it quite yet. Maybe soon. They like cucumber as well as peas, but again don't keep that around often so they get it every now and then. Can't seem to get them to eat spinach :/ Slate seems to love Wisteria and Java moss but those are supposed to stay in the tank - not go into her tum!

lol

My goldfish would eat all my plants lol... I would call it the salad bar... lol I started to just keep Anibias, Java fern in the tank. They dont seem to want to eat those.

My hubby would hate it when I made Gel food as the smell gets to him lol

Lol! Yes my brother did complain saying "what smells like rotten fish??" True the fish don't like Java Fern at all. I just got some Amazon Sword stalks and Slate hasn't bothered them and they're getting some leaves so maybe that's a go, too. Slate also doesn't like to eat water sprite, but she does tear off bits for fun every now and then. When I get a bigger tank - I'm getting way more water sprite. I love wispy plants but Wisteria is a no go. Slate tries to eat the marimo moss too, but can't. Rhonda might nip at plants but Slate viciously rips them up - NAUGHTY SLATE! Oh, well! I have been looking for Vallisneria plants - but I can't find them.

Lol! Yes my brother did complain saying "what smells like rotten fish??" True the fish don't like Java Fern at all. I just got some Amazon Sword stalks and Slate hasn't bothered them and they're getting some leaves so maybe that's a go, too. Slate also doesn't like to eat water sprite, but she does tear off bits for fun every now and then. When I get a bigger tank - I'm getting way more water sprite. I love wispy plants but Wisteria is a no go. Slate tries to eat the marimo moss too, but can't. Rhonda might nip at plants but Slate viciously rips them up - NAUGHTY SLATE! Oh, well! I have been looking for Vallisneria plants - but I can't find them.

Swords are good plants... Im just not a sword plant liker lol. they are just big plants. Oh Repshy is worse smelling lol

If my grass gross Ill let you know and give you a few of them :)

Love reading this story between koko and mjfromga it's nice to see information being spread about one type of goldfish :)

Love reading this story between koko and mjfromga it's nice to see information being spread about one type of goldfish :)

:I-Thank-You:

I find this community much better than some of the mammal ones I'm on so this is the only one I will pay membership for :D

Goldfishfanforever, Koko is mega nice and it's grand fun to talk to her. I'm going to try the Repashy next go around because I was actually kind of annoyed by making the homemade food (why I haven't bothered with it again) and it seems easier. I just also kinda want to see what my fishies think of it! Well I know what Slate will think, but Rhonda is funny about it (certain foods). Thanks Koko by the way, Slate will probably just kill it but I want to try it anyway!

Edited by mjfromga

I find this community much better than some of the mammal ones I'm on so this is the only one I will pay membership for :D

Awe Shucks... thank you though for supporting the site hun :)

Goldfishfanforever, Koko is mega nice and it's grand fun to talk to her. I'm going to try the Repashy next go around because I was actually kind of annoyed by making the homemade food (why I haven't bothered with it again) and it seems easier. I just also kinda want to see what my fishies think of it! Well I know what Slate will think, but Rhonda is funny about it (certain foods). Thanks Koko by the way, Slate will probably just kill it but I want to try it anyway!

Awe Shucks

it is easier lol swords grow pretty well in goldfish tanks and most goldfish wont eat them :)

Yeah koko is awesome I remember her sending me some repashy soilent green before I even became a subscriber. Also koko when will posters of the month be out just wondering... :peeka

Yeah koko is awesome I remember her sending me some repashy soilent green before I even became a subscriber. Also koko when will posters of the month be out just wondering... :peeka

Oh soon.... been so busy... me loaches are gone and just as a fare well gift, one actually bit me (I was bleeding).. OUCH !! man dont pick of clown loachs :yikes

I was looking through some old photos a while ago and I ran across this one of my dog Nigredo when he was a puppy...

DSCN2029_zpsdcc20694.jpg

Those glasses were brand new, and as I am blind, my prescription cost me $300 and he ate them in the five minutes I left him alone his FIRST DAY HOME! Such a PUPPY thing to do.

He was so cute and proud of himself "LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!" I honestly wasn't even angry at him. My previous dog had just died at almost 16 years old (gotten as a puppy) and I had forgotten how quickly these little things can DESTROY!! My fault for leaving them right on the table.

He of course doesn't chew anything now at over 3 years old... But boy that was such a loss. Seeing as how his adoption fees were $150, he destroyed twice his value instantly lol. But I wouldn't give him up for the world.

This goofy face plant truly sums up his personality all by itself...

GEDC0503_zps1f77d380.jpg

Oh soon.... been so busy... me loaches are gone and just as a fare well gift, one actually bit me (I was bleeding).. OUCH !! man dont pick of clown loachs :yikes
Kk koko and he was giving you a good bye kiss :rofl Edited by goldfishfanforever

I was looking through some old photos a while ago and I ran across this one of my dog Nigredo when he was a puppy...DSCN2029_zpsdcc20694.jpg

Those glasses were brand new, and as I am blind, my prescription cost me $300 and he ate them in the five minutes I left him alone his FIRST DAY HOME! Such a PUPPY thing to do.

He was so cute and proud of himself "LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!" I honestly wasn't even angry at him. My previous dog had just died at almost 16 years old (gotten as a puppy) and I had forgotten how quickly these little things can DESTROY!! My fault for leaving them right on the table.

He of course doesn't chew anything now at over 3 years old... But boy that was such a loss. Seeing as how his adoption fees were $150, he destroyed twice his value instantly lol. But I wouldn't give him up for the world.

This goofy face plant truly sums up his personality all by itself...GEDC0503_zps1f77d380.jpg

OMG so cute!! :wub::heart

Lol that's too cute! Makes me think of my dog when she was a puppy; if the snow was too deep and she wanted to follow you, she'd hop from footprint to footprint :3

24e3f6cd5ad42f65fc0881ecc0760441.jpg

Sis got me an early house warming gift.

Lol that's too cute! Makes me think of my dog when she was a puppy; if the snow was too deep and she wanted to follow you, she'd hop from footprint to footprint :3

Sounds adorable :heart

24e3f6cd5ad42f65fc0881ecc0760441.jpg

Sis got me an early house warming gift.

That's a lovely colour vase :thumbup2: Edited by goldfishfanforever

Oh how unique. Very pretty!

I don't wanna go back to school on Monday :(

Wow - I just noticed your age! Bravo for you hanging in with all the adults here. You will certainly be an awesome keeper. I wish I had began learning at your age!

Wow - I just noticed your age! Bravo for you hanging in with all the adults here. You will certainly be an awesome keeper. I wish I had began learning at your age!

Haha thanks :) I began keeping fish at 4 and my dad left me to clean them out since I was 8 so I have a bit of experience but I'm not a master :rofl

I've been contemplating changing up my hair. I was thinking about chopping it off to my shoulders (it's more than half way down my back.) I chickened out when I went yesterday I only got a few inches cut off, but I did change the color... My hair is incredibly blonde now.. It was brown/blonde before, but now I am full blonde. Every time I see myself in the mirror or see someone I know for the first time I get this face :yikes  but so far everyone likes it. I'm still debating if I do or not. I just have to get used to it I think.

I've been contemplating changing up my hair. I was thinking about chopping it off to my shoulders (it's more than half way down my back.) I chickened out when I went yesterday I only got a few inches cut off, but I did change the color... My hair is incredibly blonde now.. It was brown/blonde before, but now I am full blonde. Every time I see myself in the mirror or see someone I know for the first time I get this face :yikes  but so far everyone likes it. I'm still debating if I do or not. I just have to get used to it I think.

I'm blond and in summer go mega blond from the sun but if you were browny blond before I think it would work and yeah you just have to get used to it :)

Pls someone go on the subscriber chat room!

Watching blade runner for the first time :o

Husband leaves for his trip tomorrow. :no:  Luckily they shortened it!! Now it won't be two weeks it will only be one. :happydance