Kokos Goldfish Forum
koko

Koko's Shirt Give Away

Just been at a friend's house with 2 other friends and we played board games :)

:hi made chicken tacos in cooking class today. :idont I didn't eat it... We had to add onions. I don't like onions :rofl

Ever played tokaido?

:hi made chicken tacos in cooking class today. :idont I didn't eat it... We had to add onions. I don't like onions :rofl

lol I don't particularly like chicken unless it is alive :rofl

Ever played tokaido?

don't think so 

Earlier I fell over one of my dogs beds and it wasn't even in the middle of the floor :rofl

Wha :yikes ! You eat live chickens...are you really Alice Cooper?

Wha :yikes ! You eat live chickens...are you really Alice Cooper?

Haha :rofl no I don't eat live chickens but I would prefer not to have a dead one and have a Li pet one :)

Earlier I fell over one of my dogs beds and it wasn't even in the middle of the floor :rofl

Sounds like something I would do as well. :lol3

Sounds like something I would do as well. :lol3

We shall be called *the people that would and have fallen over dog beds that aren't even in the middle of the floor" :rofl

One of my dogs in his bed:

pinkcone%20001_zps1yhcdvjq.jpg

Hey I think we had the same furniture you got.

That's a huge bed for him lol

I just got up lol

I'm meant to be doing revision for all my trial exam things in about 2 weeks but I am so tired and ugh :(

:hi work for these next four days :thud

:( just think after those 4 days you will be able to rest :)

Okay I have sanitized some new plants for my future hermit crab tank and I am keeping them in new substrate instead of the stuff they came in incase they have had fertilizers used so they should be safe in a month or two for when I set their tank up :)

kinda :rofl school doesn't help with that :rolleyes: 

Oh lol school can be bad :rofl

yeah, I have a project due soon and I do not know what I am doing :rofl  I'm going to be making 160 dollars for doing what I love at least :lol2 so that is always a plus! We are bleaching our gravel this weekend to remove all the algae from it. I am starting tomorrow and hoping to get it done, but if not, I have the rest of the weekend to do it :rofl I just need to remember to wear bleach ruined shirts and then a good one to change into when I am done. I did one tank today because I just couldn't stand how it looked with the algae. Now, it is the best looking tank in the store other than the glo-fish tank I set up. It is apart of the tropical fish system (big sump in the back for it all) but it has black gravel with splashes of neon colors. With the actinic bulb and one led strip we have it looks AMAZING. I am going to be bleaching the (fake) plants tomorrow as well so they look better than they do now. I scrubbed all the tanks today. We have (21) 20 gallon tanks. 13 for the Tropical system, and 8 for the goldfish system.

yeah, I have a project due soon and I do not know what I am doing :rofl  I'm going to be making 160 dollars for doing what I love at least :lol2 so that is always a plus! We are bleaching our gravel this weekend to remove all the algae from it. I am starting tomorrow and hoping to get it done, but if not, I have the rest of the weekend to do it :rofl I just need to remember to wear bleach ruined shirts and then a good one to change into when I am done. I did one tank today because I just couldn't stand how it looked with the algae. Now, it is the best looking tank in the store other than the glo-fish tank I set up. It is apart of the tropical fish system (big sump in the back for it all) but it has black gravel with splashes of neon colors. With the actinic bulb and one led strip we have it looks AMAZING. I am going to be bleaching the (fake) plants tomorrow as well so they look better than they do now. I scrubbed all the tanks today. We have (21) 20 gallon tanks. 13 for the Tropical system, and 8 for the goldfish system.
At my local pet shop they have over 100 tanks and they aren't on a sump system but when I worked there in the summer I cleaned out the rabbits, guinea pigs, birds and hamsters and it was exhausting so I feel for you :)

Time for bed! :yawn

Ive been ready for bed since 1pm lol