Kokos Goldfish Forum
koko

Koko's Shirt Give Away

If you want to. ;) Have work in a few. If a different photo is posted I'll continue....

If you want to. ;) Have work in a few. If a different photo is posted I'll continue....

Same here getting ready for work. Time to go adulting lol

Oh I have the week off but I'm not on my pc atm and cba to look through photobucket right now but I will later :)

Mutant furry thing...

8837ae7bf6f18255af274c321e9a5f8a.jpg

I fell asleep and missed part of one of the shows I was watching and missed another show as well :(

Mutant furry thing...

8837ae7bf6f18255af274c321e9a5f8a.jpg

My lineolated parakeets beaks!

linniechristmas%20063_zps4v82rti8.jpg

58035adf7cb00e5972587e01b484c1b8.jpg

Fish

I need to post more :rofl

GravelWP_20160127_16_04_54_Pro_zpsarpang9x.jpg

orange pumpkin

20151026_140324%201_zpsejoz6ghq.jpg

I need to post more :rofl

Yes you do

What used to be a red house is now more orange

WP_20150307_18_13_14_Pro_zpsosp4fsmc.jpg

I watched teen wolf tonight :thud the suspense in each episode kills me. I've been watching it from the beginning. It's on season 5 now :peeka:rofl

I also went to the dermatologist today :D the wart is completely goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wheeeeeeeeeeeeee and then she told me what to get to reduce the amount of red bumps on my

face (keratosis Pilaris) and she said it should work to reduce them. :)

I watched teen wolf tonight :thud the suspense in each episode kills me. I've been watching it from the beginning. It's on season 5 now :peeka:rofl

I also went to the dermatologist today :D the wart is completely goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wheeeeeeeeeeeeee and then she told me what to get to reduce the amount of red bumps on my

face (keratosis Pilaris) and she said it should work to reduce them. :)

That's good news I'm so glad I have few spots unlike my friends :rofl

Do you watch the 100??

oo what is the gravel used for?

oo what is the gravel used for?
The gravel is siliconed down to the bottom of those tubs as they will be pools for my hermit crabs once I get their new tank set up and I wanted them to be able to grip onto things :)

One of my chihuahuas fell/jumped into the 5 gallon Lowe's bucket that I have been keeping my marimo in the last couple of months.  :yikes  I heard her crying from the other room and it wasn't the normal let me out cry. I almost didn't check before I left for work, but that cry.....Thank God I did! Because she was in the bucket with her head peaking out and her paws on the rim of the bucket. Poor thing was soaked and shivering. Not sure how long she was in there, but I'm all but positive that  she wouldn't have had the stamina to stand upright on her hind legs for another 7+s hours in a bucket of cold water.smileyfainttd2.gif

One of my chihuahuas fell/jumped into the 5 gallon Lowe's bucket that I have been keeping my marimo in the last couple of months.  :yikes  I heard her crying from the other room and it wasn't the normal let me out cry. I almost didn't check before I left for work, but that cry.....Thank God I did! Because she was in the bucket with her head peaking out and her paws on the rim of the bucket. Poor thing was soaked and shivering. Not sure how long she was in there, but I'm all but positive that  she wouldn't have had the stamina to stand upright on her hind legs for another 7+s hours in a bucket of cold water.smileyfainttd2.gif

Omg that's quite sad good job you checked :) my dogs wouldn't have been able to fit in the bucket but once my female dog slipped and fell into our pond and hates even shallow water and the pond is about 3 feet deep :rofl

The gravel is siliconed down to the bottom of those tubs as they will be pools for my hermit crabs once I get their new tank set up and I wanted them to be able to grip onto things :)

Ar I thought so, I did the same thing when we had hermit crabs but without the gravel :thumbup2:

Ar I thought so, I did the same thing when we had hermit crabs but without the gravel :thumbup2:
Cool I can't wait to be able to set up their new tank which is 8x bigger than their old tank they are in right now which is 24x12x12 inches although they used to live in a 36x12x18 inch tank until a flood figures in there and I cleaned it out and moved my robo hamster in :)

do you have a thread in the crab section? Id love to see some pics of the hermies :nana

Here's some pics from a while agohttp://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/121284-hermit-crabs/

I do have a thread on my new tank on another forum but it only has what the tank looks like :)

Edited by goldfishfanforever

:teehee I was just looking at it. They are so gorgeous! Great set up!

:teehee I was just looking at it. They are so gorgeous! Great set up!

Awe poor Doggy Glad you checked :)