Kokos Goldfish Forum

My review of kensfish.com:

Totally positive.

I purchased some goods from kenfish.com Black Friday of last year.  There was a coupon code so I splurged a little and stocked up on some meds and a few other things.

As I recall, my purchase came within 2-3 days of my order.  It was sent USPS priority and this was with the free shipping (>$49 = free shipping).  To compare, I had also bought some other products with free shipping at the same time from another larger online site and didn't receive them for nearly 2 weeks!).

The prices for the Seachem products were the best I could find anywhere.  I got some Safe so I don't think I'll ever have a water conditioner emergency again!!!  He stocks Repashy, NLS, ATI sponge filters and tons of other great stuff.  Basically all the stuff I was looking for.

I believe a small family owned store in Ma.  Check them out!

The site was a pleasure for me to deal with as well! I believe Ken is a sidekick of Dandy Orandas? I've seen a man named Ken in several of those videos and a man named Ken replies to inquiries about fish purchased from Dandy Orandas as well. I'm fairly sure its the same person. Very nice guy and very happy with my interaction with the site.

Thanks for the review and I'll definitely use his site next order. I know he's been around awhile and his prices look great as well as the product line he carries. 

The site was a pleasure for me to deal with as well! I believe Ken is a sidekick of Dandy Orandas? I've seen a man named Ken in several of those videos and a man named Ken replies to inquiries about fish purchased from Dandy Orandas as well. I'm fairly sure its the same person. Very nice guy and very happy with my interaction with the site.

Nope DO and Kenfish.com are two different ppl...  :)

I really like this site as well. I ordered frozen food from there that was unavailable anywhere else online or in stores. It was surprisingly inexpensive to ship, provided you order enough to make it worth it. I also like some of the fish food products that they make (their own brand). I use the veggie pellets for my loaches and have given them to my goldfish a few times. It was the spirulina with paprika and garlic if I remember right. Just be sure to get the smallest ones because the bigger size ones need a while to soak and seemed to cause more floaty issues. 

Edited by goldfishgirl82

I always buy almost $100 worth of fish food from him few times a year, never had a problem and fish love it. 

I have bought hundreds of dollars from him. Im am always usually positive with my experiences with him.